2.

Happy Reading ♥️

"Dev he already left the house at 6am today. This boy is getting on my nerves day by day. You please take care of him. " Sujata said on video call to Dev Mehra, Sanskar's business partner and his childhood friend.

"You don't worry aunty I will. He had to go early because inspector called him." Dev said eating his breakfast.

"Hmm" Sujata just hummed. She wanted these miseries to end as soon as possible.

"Don't worry Sujata behen. Everything will be fine." Ishwari, Dev's mother said. Maheshwaris were very close to her since they supported her the most when her husband passed away leaving her with little Dev

"Sonakshi beta did you talked to Swara?" Sujata asked.

"No aunty. I am going to baadi only now. I will talk to her face to face. There is no use of talking to her on phone. She disconnects the call immediately after listening to Sanskar's name." Sonakshi said serving breakfast to Ishwari.

"Dono ek se hain😒" (Both are same) Sujata said while others chuckled lightly.
They talked for a bit and then ended the call.

"Dev please drop me at Baadi while going to office. I will take cab for hospital from there." Sonakshi said. Dev nodded and both left together.

"Madam your destination came." Dev said stopping the car outside baadi. Sonakshi took a deep breath.

" Don't be stressed. We already know its hard to convince them both. We are trying it since a month." Dev said pecking her cheeks.

"Hmm.. Jinhone humko milaya ab hume unko milana hai." (The ones who tied us, its time to unite them) Sonakshi said with a determined face. Dev nodded.

She got out of the car and moved to Dida's house.

DIDA'S HOUSE

"Good Morning Dida." Sonakshi greeted.

"Good morning Sona Beta." Dia wished back.

"Where is madam?" She asked.

"At her mom's house." Dida said twitching her nose.

"You go and see what is happening there. I don't trust them with my Shoru." She further said. Sonakshi nodded and went out.

Meanwhile at Gadodia House

"Maa you called?" Swara asked entering.

"Haan Shona. Come sit. Have breakfast." Shomi said giving a wide smile.

"No maa I already had. If you have any important work then say or else you know I have few events lined up in the upcoming week. I have to work on them." She replied.

"Yes Swara maa has called you for a very important work." Ragini said coming to her with a smile. Swara looked at them confused.

"Shona these are the photos of few boys Pandit ji gave me." Shomi said

"So?" Swara asked.

"These are for you. Select the one which you like so that we can further talk about your alliance with them." Shomi said

"WHAT? Maa have you forgotten? I am already married." Swara yelled.

"But its of no use now Swara. Sanskar already said he won't accept you back in his life." Shomi stated.

"No maa. He said once Laksh will be back, he will punish me for whatever I did. I am waiting for him. I am only his. How can you even think like that?" Swara said.