1.

Hey guys here is the first part. The plot is indeed from the serial but story will be different. The scenes taken from the serial also have some changes in the dialogues. The separation also won't be of 6 months.

Happy Reading ❤️

"Main ja rahi hu aur ab main tabhi sindoor aur mangalsutra pehenungi jab tum Laksh ko dhundh kar wapas laaoge. Sanskar Maheshwari ab tumko apne gusse ko kaabu karna seekhna hoga warna tum mujhe bhi hamesha ke liye kho doge." Swara said Standing on top of the Maheshwari staircase.

He opened his eyes suddenly feeling all sweaty. Nightmare. Again that nightmare which was actually the harsh reality of his life. He got up and sat on his bed rubbing his eyes. Empty. That was what his life had become since the day she left him. Its been a month and nothing has changed.

He got down and after freshen up went down in the kitchen to make himself black coffee. He hardly sleeps for an hour or so these days. Black coffee was his support system these days.

"Chhore" Sujata called him from behind with a sad face. It was 5 am and his son was in the kitchen that means again today he didn't sleep properly.

"Good Morning Mom." Sanskar said emotionless.

"Chhore you are up today again at this time. Go back to sleep beta. You will fall sick like this." Sujata said with tearful eyes.

"I am fine mom. Dont worry and also I have to go out as inspector called. They have found some lead on Laksh.  He needs to come back then only I can have peace by punishing Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari." Sanskar said with venom in his voice moving out from the kitchen.

Sujata sighed. His son was no longer the fun Sanskar he used to be. Her children have always suffered at the cost of others and this time their ego has got so big that they are not ready to listen to anyone. She knows that Swara's condition is no less than that of Sanskar. She was in touch with Dida and knows everything. She prayed to God for their happiness and started her daily routine.

Sanskar got ready and moved out of the mansion. He stopped at the entrance and glanced at the name plate on which "SS VILLA" was beautifully engraved. After Swara left, Sanskar no longer could stay in the maheshwari mansion with Durgaprasad and Annapurna because intentionally or unintentionally they were always the reason behind his sufferings. He took Karma back from them and was now working on it. Sujata and Ram did not want to lose their son again and hence along with Uttara they too shifted with him to a house which Sanskar had bought for Swara long back as a surprise but never got the chance to show her around.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes but he wiped it and with a determined face marched out. 

KALI BAADI

At Dida's house

Swara stood infront of the mirror looking at herself with tears in her eyes. Her plain mang and empty neck gave her pain. She took a pinch of sindoor and filled her mang and then covered it with hairs to hide it from others. Same way she wore her mangalsutra and hid it behind her kurta as it had collar and was all covered from  the neck. This was her routine since a month. No matter what she told Sanskar in her anger but she didn't meant a word of it. She might have come to support her sister but she hasn't forgotten her husband. She still wears her marital signs hiding from others so that Ragini doesn't feels bad.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes caressing Sanskar's photo frame.
"I hope you will find Laksh soon and take me along with you." She whispered.

She remembered their passionate night before that dark day arrived. She always craved for a joint family and did her best to keep all of them together and happy. But was it all worth it?
In her sisterhood she ignored everything and stood against her husband.

She wiped her tears and went out finding Dida cooking breakfast.

"Shoru have your breakfast and then go your mother has called you." Dida said with a cold voice. She didn't liked talking about Sharmishtha.

"Okay Dida." Swara replied.

The day Dida heard about all the mishaps from Sujata, she straight away boarded the next train to Kolkata and came to support her Shoru. The first thing she did was restricting Sharmishtha's entry in her house. She blamed her greatly for whatever happened. She was angry with Ragini & Shekhar as well because she never stopped Swara from taking such a step.

According to her Swara was wrong too but she knew her grand daughter. It was high time to make her realise that a big family is not everything but only few who are true to you and want your happiness are the ones that only matter.
She tried a lot to make Swara understand but it was like Swara was totally blinded in her sister's love although as the days passed she can observe that Swara has started missing Sanskar but the damn ego is not letting her accepting her mistakes. Now she too wanted Laksh to return as soon as possible so that her Shoru can resume her normal life.

But after what all has happened will her life be ever "normal"? She knows that this time Sanskar was hurt to the core.  She was afraid that something bad will happen if Swara and Sanskar will continue to torture themselves like this.

But sometimes one bad can bring a lifetime of good.

*to be continued*

Guys hit the vote button and let me know if I should continue or not. It was a short part to let you have a sneak peek at their lives post separation.

Until next time
Ridz