MEETING YOUR PARENTS

Mulai dari awal

As you made your way inside you noticed how nervous Killua was and it made you feel bad for suddenly dropping this on him but despite that you gently took his hand in both of your own and smiled at him, showing him that you were with him. When you reached the table your parents were patiently waiting, "I'm so sorry we're late we lost track of time." you apologized nervously, "It's okay sweetheart is that him?" your mom asked smiling gently towards you and Killua as you felt him tightened his grip on your hand, "Yes, Killua Zoldyck it's great to finally meet you." he spoke smiling awkwardly, "Oh no need for such formalities, I'm sure you're starving why don't you two take a seat." your father said a little more enthusiastic than normal. You immediately sighed in relief noticing how comfortable your parents made the situation, 'I guess this isn't so bad' you thought to yourself noticing Killua calm down.

Leorio Paladiknight

YOUR MOM :

Your mom adored Leorio, she loved the fact that he could make you laugh and how loving he was towards you, honestly she almost instantly thought of him as her own son and likes how dedicated he is towards his career. She also noticed his intentions and could tell that he wouldn't ever hurt you, the fact that his quite honourable also puts her mind at ease. The only thing she's worried about is his stubbornness.

YOUR DAD :

At first your dad wasn't really fond of Leorio but as time progressed and he got to know Leorio better he warmed up to him. In the beginning your dad thought he was far to prideful and didn't seem to enjoy it when he'd accidentally catch Leorio making perverted comments towards you and naturally his father instincts would kick in and frankly Leorio was quite terrified of your farther but when the tense atmosphere eventually died down they got along surprisingly well and even became drinking buddies.

FIRST TIME :

It's funny but the meeting was unexpected. It was on a normal day, you came home earlier than usual and Leorio ended up staying in a little later at the hospital that night so you did what you would usually do and got the food ready and cleaned up, little did you know your parents were on their way and just before you were going to get in the bath you heard you doorbell ring, you knew it had to be a visitor because Leorio had his own key so naturally answered it and low and behold before you stood both of your parents clearly excited to see you, it came as a shock at first but you soon composed yourself and let them in. "Wow this was so unexpected you guys surprised me." you said smiling nervously before hugging your father, "What do you mean? I sent you a message saying we'd be coming over." you mother pointed out causing you to mentally curse yourself remembering you forgot your phone in Leorio's office.

What was worse is that now you couldn't even give Leorio a heads up that your parents were over. Anyway you had dinner with your parents and internally prayed that Leorio wouldn't come home till they left but unfortunately just as you started eating dinner you saw the door swing open, "Hey! Hot stuff you forgot your phone in my office again-" Leorio shouted walking in but immediately froze as he saw all of you sitting at he dinner table,  you sighed noticing the sudden irritated expression on your father's face, "Mom, dad this is Leorio." you introduced looking down shyly, "Uhm hi I mean-" Leorio paused nervously clearing his throat, "Good evening Mrs and Mr L/N" he repeated just before seeing you face palm.

Kurapika

YOUR MOM :

Your mom loves Kurapika dearly. She thinks Kurapika is extremely charming and even somewhat majestic, she really can't get enough of Kurapika and enjoys holding meaningful conversations with him, she likes how helpful he is and thinks very highly of him, she also noticed how gentle and generous he is with you and is always impressed by his perceptiveness and ability to handle situations.