FIGHTING 🏁

Gon Freecss

You and Gon don't  fight often, it's rare for you guy's to disagree on something. Fighting with Gon usually leaves him confused. He never knows how to respond but finds himself apologising, asking what he did to upset you or trying to justify himself however there are times when he gets really upset usually when you do something reckless, you almost instantly see it in his eyes but the most he'll do is glare at you. After fights you often end up leaving the room or going outside and his confused self stays inside and try's reflecting on what he could've done. Usually both of you end up apologizing together but they're are rare occasions where his pride get's in the way and you end up apologizing. Fortunately because of Gon's  sweet and honest personality your fights don't last long the longest it's lasted was day.

Killua Zoldyck

You and Killua tend to fight often usually because of his salty remarks. Fighting with Killua leaves him irritated. He always has something to say and leaves you two arguing back and forth, usually you try walking away but he follows you and always tries to prove he is right. There are very few occasions where he'll stay silent and just let you speak this being when he's really tired, he'll just keep both hands behind his back and look at you. After fighting, Killua get's really annoyed and leaves for a while to give you some space and get some chocolate. You end up apologizing first most of the time but sometimes when he knows he's wrong he'll buy you a chocolate and you already know what he means by it. Fights can last long depending on how much of Tsundere he's being, longest fight lasted two weeks.

Leorio Paladiknight

You and Leorio fight at least thrice a week usually because you think he's messing around with other girls (which is never true). Fighting with Leorio leaves him annoyed. When you two fight you always shout over each other, he'll try and defend himself and you'll get annoyed and yell louder as well but there are those day's where he'll be passive he'll try to stay quite and listen to what you have to say. After most fights you tell him to sleep on the couch which leaves him sleeping uncomfortably. You're unfortunately the one that ends up apologizing to him, his pride never allowing him to. Fights don't last particularly long, you end up feeling bad for him and you've gotten so used so sleeping with him that when he isn't there you feel lonely. The longest fight lasted 4 days.

Kurapika

You and Kurapika almost never fight but when you do it's usually because of his over working. Fighting with Kurapika leaves him either angry or frustrated. When the two of you fight, Kurapika really tries to be mature and stay composed when you're upset but he gradually starts getting angry as well, he'll end up raising his voice and you'll occasionally see his eyes turn scarlet, his motions could also get aggressive at times but he'll never hit you. After fights he usually gives you the silent treatment or the cold shoulder so he can have his space and calm down. You'll start feeling bad and apologize but half of the time he'll apologize to you too, he'll feel bad for yelling at you but will try and solve the problem when you're both calm. Longest fight lasted a week.

Hisoka Morow

You and Hisoka would fight every now and again mostly trivial things. Fighting with Hisoka leaves him bored and uninterested. When you're fighting he's usually looking away, rolling his eye's or acting completely oblivious as to why you're arguing about in the first place he'll sometimes try and suddenly change to how "delicious" you look, leaving you either flustered or even angrier than you were before but on certain occasions when he's really angry he tends to glare or threaten you (empty threats ofc). After fights you'll tell him to sleep somewhere else but he never listens anyway which ends with him acting like nothing ever happened, you try and stay mad but he's innocent frontier and bizarre personality doesn't allow you to stay angry at him long. Longest fight lasted 3 day's.

Feitan Portor

You and Feitan fight often, mainly because he can be completely oblivious to things and especially your feeling. Fighting with Feitan leaves him confused or irritated sometimes even both. While fighting he'll be frowning the whole time while continuously asking what he did or he'll even start making fun of you while you're shouting him causing you to throw things at him(Which he blocks). There was also a few times when he kissed you, leaving you completely flustered and confused on why you were even arguing. After fights he leaves your apartment and gives you cooling time however when he comes back he'll put the second bedroom to good use so you know he's upset. Fights don't last long with Fei usually because you star missing him in bed so you're usually the one who apologises first. The longest fight lasted 5 days.

Illumi Zoldyck

You and Illumi barely even fight and on the rare occasions when you do it's usually because he's very busy and doesn't always have time for you. Fighting Illumi leaves him either annoyed or oblivious. While arguing Illumi would be really calm and quite, he'll ask you to enlighten him on what the problem is then listen to what you have to say before he speaks, sometimes he'll even get lost in thought while listening to you however when he's in a bad mood he'll tell you to be silent or sometimes even corner you. After fighting you keep your distance or at least try to, he won't show much of a reaction but he can be spiteful at times, he'll hide your things or even lock you in the room with him just to get you to apologize, which you end up doing because you can't help wanting to talk to him and him acting oblivious tends to make it hard to stay mad at him. Longest fight lasted  2 days. 

Chrollo Lucilfer

You and Chrollo fight at least twice a month usually because you disagreed on something or he wasn't taking you seriously. Fighting with Chrollo makes him depressed or agitated. While arguing with Chrollo he'll either stay passive and try to fix the problem or get angry and start ignoring you, resulting in you feeling even more frustrated. After fighting you often give each other the silent treatment at times he'll even voluntarily sleep on the couch only when he's really angry of course. You don't usually apologize first mostly because you don't get the chance to, Chrollo tends to apologize first either directly and maturely or he'll make yurt favourite breakfast and apologize then but the are times when he feels he's right and you end up apologizing, you're fights don't last to long though. The longest fight was 3 days.

A/N : Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed reading this, sorry for not updating in such a long time! I'm trying to update as frequently as possible. Anyway there's actually something I need to ask, is Leorio's last name Paradinight or Paladiknight? Because I've gotten both from hunterpedia and I'm so confused. 🙈 Anyway please feel free to request any scenarios you'd like me to do next and also I apologize for any typo's I didn't go through everything again, thanks for reading. STAY SAFE😊❤