SLEEPING TOGETHER 🏩

Gon Freecss

Sleeping with Gon is like sleeping with a human cuddle machine, he's warm and gives the best cuddles. He particular loves giving you forehead kisses whenever you're nuzzled against his chest but unfortunately whenever he trains or uses a lot of his energy throughout the day he can become a rather restless sleeper basically meaning you'd wake up in the middle of the night with a foot in you face.

First time sleeping in the same bed :

You were spending the night at aunt Mito's and since you and Gon were already dating you two didn't mind sharing a room. You were a bit shy after changing into sleeping wear and seeing him already waiting in bed, "You ready?" he asked scratching the back of his neck nervously, he could tell you were embarrassed and didn't want to make it any more awkward for you so he played it off cool. You just nodded and slowly made your way to the bed hopping in with him, at first your backs were turned against each other but later on Gon felt you shivering being the adorable boyfriend he is he pushed his shyness away and hugged you from behind, "I-is that better?" he asked stuttered. He as so warm and you instantly felt comfortable, "Yup." you giggled inching closer to him. From that night you two had both become very comfortable around each other.

Killua Zoldyck

Sleeping with Killua depends on his mood. Usually you're the one that hugs him from behind because he's either to embarrassed to say he wants to hold you or he's in a bad mood however there are days where he'd cuddle you these usually being when he feels bad for something or just because he feels bold enough to and usually when he's had a rough hardworking day he tends to snore.  

First time sleeping in the same bed :

Killua had spent the whole day at your place and the two of you got so carried away, you actually lost track of time and when you realized the time, it was already really late so you decided that it was best if Killua spent the night. "I'll just sleep on the couch, you don't have to worry about it." he said shoving his hands in his pockets, "that's not necessary, m-my bed's big enough for two people." you replied back shy before seeing him blush, "W-whatever it doesn't matter." he exclaimed turning away from you clearly embarrassed, you just smiled in response and the two of you made your way to bed, he obviously turned his back to you as you faced him and pouted slightly. "Goodnight Kil." you said softly as you embraced him for behind, Killua was shocked at first but then felt himself calm down at your warm touch, "Goodnight, idiot." he smiled closing his eye's.

Leorio Paradinight

Sleeping with Leorio is warm and loving and he tends to be rather perverted at times. When you're sleeping with him he always holds you close to him some way or another, his preferred position is when you gently hold his head against your chest and  he has his arms wrapped around you that or spooning you from behind while holding you by your hips, Leorio also has the tendency to snore loudly when in deep sleep. 

First time sleeping in the same bed : 

It was the day after Leorio wrote his finals and you decided since he had been studying so hard, you would spend the day with him, cleaning up, cooking and helping him relax. You wanted to leave when you noticed it becoming dark but Leorio kept stalling and stalling till it was too late for you to leave. "C'mon babe, I really missed you please sleepover." he insisted with his usual playful smirk, there was really no way you could refuse you ended up agreeing, "Alright but nothing weird okay?" you responded softly as your cheeks began heating up and with that the two of you went off to bed, you were still a little shy so you moved to the edge of the bed but soon enough, you felt Leorio's hands creep around your waist embracing you in warmth, "H-hey watch it." you stuttered shyly, hearing him chuckle and move in closer, "I got it." he replied before closing his eye's.