Prologue

Lizzy loves to discover new things. She reads the article about old mansion that has abandoned since 1810. That's the Goddhard's mansion.

She packed some clothes and biscuits. She was permitted by her parents in one condition. She always going with Ciel.

She goes to Ciel's mansion. When she saw Ciel, she goes to him and hug him. She asked him to come with her on mysterious mansion but Ciel didn't agree.

Lizzy cried so loud. Ciel face palm and try to comfort her. He have a lots of work to do that's why he didn't agree.

Sebastian told him that if he didn't agree to come with his fiance, that's trouble.

Ciel goes to her. He tries to comfort her. He agrees that hes going with her on mysterious mansion. Lizzy becomes happy and hugs him again.

He orders Sebastian to pack some foods and clothes if they stay in few days.

While waiting, Lizzy takes the newspaper and gives it to Ciel to read it. She points her finger to the article of mysterious mansion.

Ciel check the letter and he reads it. He have the mission at that mansion because that's the scene of the crime.

The Scotland yard can't investigate that mansion because they can't enter on that mansion. They send detectives. Before they enter to that mansion, they need to enter the forest. They have carriage but the mysterious monster attacks them. One of detectives was survived because he runs away from them. He report what he saw on that time.

He prepared pistol and 8 magazines with full of bullets. The clothes and foods are ready. He called his servants to say that they need to guard his mansion.

He saw Lizzy's excitement. He know that she didn't knew the scene of the crime in that mansion.

Sebastian prepares carriage and horse. Lizzy saw that Ciel looks sad. She wants to play with him while waiting for carriage.