Yes Daddy

People will love and support when it's beneficial
——————————————————————————-

L.A
8:30 pm
12/28/18

Onika

Onika! Hoe hurry up, we are leaving for the Christmas tree lighting!" Lauren screamed and I grabbed my jean jacket and put it on before fixing my eyeliner.

" I'm coming!" I yelled and rushed out of the bathroom, I saw Rihanna bundled up like the cold air really bothered her and Kelly making Michelle laugh who was in her little headspace. She was bundled too, did I miss the memo?

I was wearing my black combat heels that folded down into red plaid, light blue skinny jeans that were ripped from the ankles up to my thighs and my white " black lives matter." Shirt with my jean jacket. "You are not going dressed like that!" The voice that I wanted to reckon with erupted from behind me making me slightly nervous for a second.

"God damn, Fr?

First I can't wear my dress now I can't wear this. So I might as well stay home..." I argued to see Beyoncé behind me her long grey peacoat and her black pants with her heels didn't help my wanting to argue back. Heels in the snow...yeah and I can't wear this, fuck that I am wearing it.

"We are already late! Let's just go!" Rihanna whined and before I could say anything I had on jeans, my boots, and the ugliest white coat with the fur rim around the hood on my body. Wtf!!! Fucking hate when she dresses me like I'm some kid of child .

"I wouldn't say shit. You're birthday is in three days and I would like to spend it with happiness instead of me punishing you." Her whisper sent a shiver down my neck, my spine, my feet as she walked past me. Behind her came Kelly in a motherfucking brown leather jacket...I wanted to kill her!!!!

"I'm driving myself!" I yelled before rushing to the garage and grabbing the keys the the Audi R8 V10, I pulled out the garage and just drove and hour or hour and half in 20 minutes.

I parked the car and got out walking to where all the people in the entire town stood. It was a time for the everyone to rejoice in life and love and happiness, Christmas was important to everyone not just religious people.

I saw the SUV coming down the road and smirked at it as it parked four rows behind me. I waited for my "family" by a street post and Rihanna was running across the street where too, the chart sold hot coco. I'm not a fan it isn't very good in my opinion but Rig is all about her sugar. Kelly and Michelle were linked together with Lauren between them, she loved herself people so it was best they had her under control.

Then the person who stood out so much it was like celebrities going to the Oscars, or at least that's how they looked to me compared to these other people.

You could say the Royals were known for their many faces and she were staring at me...uh oh. I soon was being ambushed and that's when I made my way inside the entrance. Walking around alone was nice and peaceful, until you are staring your wife in the eye a few feet away and as you turn around her best friend is staring at you from behind, Goddamn it.

They captured me, so I just stood still and then bolted to the tree making a sharp left and then right and then I found myself in the dark ghost town that was lined up with cars of the community.