Just be different

You did me dirty and yet I still wish you nothing but the best, we different.
——————————————————————————

November 12th
8:00pm
Olive Garden
Texas , Houston

Beyoncé

My husband looked at me as he ate chicken carbonara meanwhile I nibbled on a piece of lobster from my plate in the nervous way like how birds speck on trees . I just looked at him and it really reminded me that didn't wanna be with him anymore

Flashback:

" I haven't seen you Nika," I moaned and grabbed her small hand, placing it on my juicy thighs, " I missed you ". She licked against my lips asking for entrance.

Very slowly and subtly, I nod my head, then have to bite back a gasp as her fingers brush over my panty cover clit swiftly, scattering sparks along. " You know I like when you're nasty ..." Her fingers slide over and around my panty covered labia, slowly, spreading my growing wetness in my thong. " Say it baby." She had swiftly moved the fabric to the side, lifting the leg closest to her with a free hand and pressed it roughly up against the leather seats, giving more access to my wet core.

I suck in a quiet breath and tucked my bottom lip in between my teeth when she tilts her wrist and slips a finger inside me, blood rushing to my cheeks." O-Oh god...M-My pussy has missed you, Daddy,"

That's the last thing I remember saying to the woman before words between us got intense. " Does it feel good baby?" She asked in a innocent raspy voice. " Mhmmmmm..." My eyes watered and I nodded, a whimper escaping me as she sped up a little.

The woman I met from the club groaned and pulled away, but made sure to keep eye contact, " I'm going to fuck you so good mama" This pussy is gonna be mine in every position and any way possible."

"Beyoncé?!" The sound of my husband's voice made me flinch and clamp my legs shut, not realizing that I bad gran his hand in the process too. I squeezed my thighs together in a small attempt to stop the throbbing caused by my sexual day dream about her. " Is everything okay?" He asked, removing his hands from off of my thigh. Eyes slowly scanning up from my plate, I look up upset that my mind was taken away from where I really wanted to be.

Shawn had been making conversation with me and I hadn't been paying him one bit of attention. " Oh I'm sorry baby, I was just thinking about how good you sounded in the studio last night." I tried my best to keep my eyes away from him, to avoid eye contact with him. Tears were brimming on my eyes, blurring my sense of sight. I wasn't happy at all... It started with holding my tongue and not letting the thoughts in my head escape. Not speaking for myself. It stays in the back of my mind... hidden.

Controlling it keeps anyone from finding out what's eating me up inside. Just smile Beyoncé... " Yeah it was my was , I love making music." The grin and excitement in his voice was audible to my ears. I took a deep breath, listening to the words my husband just said. Time had always been our problem; his problem. He never made time for me. Never enough. He'd rather be surrounded by his stuck-up group of music industry friends. Studio and Strip clubs were the heartbeats of his existence. Couldn't even understand how he liked to just stay at studio so often. Not saying that I hate music and The creation of it , but you sometimes have to set it aside sometimes because we hardly do anything together, really. No sex