Chapter 16- Brother Cal?

Underlined words would be Caleb's
Words in bold would be Rose's
Italic words are flashbacks
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third Person POV

Rose stood there in silence while shivering.

'Dumb kid are you okay?' Caleb said with concern.

"Hailey you dumb kid are you alright?" Caleb said in worry. " I'm alright Pervert brother Cal!" Hailey said with a teasing tone.

'Seriously kid are you alright?' Caleb said yet again and the pat Rose's shoulder

"I-Im a-alright dont y-you remember m-me?"

'I don't remember anyone else other than the other god's and goddesses. Why'd you ask?'

"No one at all like literally none?"

'I do have some faded memories about a girl. I'm not sure who she is or how we are related. So I never really thought about it much.'

Rose looked at him with sparkles in her eyes. 'I'm not sure yet but I think he might be brother Cal' Rose thought to herself.

'so again why'd you ask?'

"oh nothing creepy pervert dude"

'ROSE!!'

rose stuck her tongue out at him.

•~5 Years Later~•

Rose's POV
It's been 2 years since the main characters and I became best friends and 5 years since we met at the empress' birthday party/banquet whatever it's called. I asked Shaira~onee why she glared at me when I clung to my brother and she said she was trying not to ruin the plot since she doesn't know who else is reincarnated, and that's understandable. Soo here's what happened 2 years ago.

•~Flashback~•

I've been trying to regain some of Caleb's memories but so far I haven't progressed yet (*'∇`*). Since he was gonna teach me secretly he made this short show so that he wouldn't be suspicious. He changed his appearance to a dragon and act like he was saved by me. After that I told my parents that we "signed" a life and death contract. Which means if he dies I die and If I die he'll be free and get a new owner.

Today my parents was gonna invite some of their friends from the academy. And was I shocked to hear that they were the main characters' parents. Ofcourse it would be them like I'm the villainess which means my parents have to be friends with the capture targets' parents so we can know each other. And that's when the plot progresses and how I would be the bad child *insert rose singing bad child* (the song above) . Oh mr. Or ms. Plot how could you be so cruel<(T^T)>.

They've finally arrived and I'm sitting in the garden while Caleb was sleeping on my lap in his dragon form btw he's a baby dragon.