Chapter 7- What?!

Third Person

"What do you mean?" The young boy said seriously.

"umm I-I thought I w-was older t-than you" Rose said nervously

"I see" the boy says not convinced

'this guy looks familiar. Hmm who is he?' Rose thought to herself 'Wait is he him? The 2nd villain?' Rose was in deep thought

"Why you staring like that?" The boy smirked

'He's not like that! He's cold blooded like a volcano in deep sleep that when angered, he'll erupt! He's so cute as a kid I wonder why he became cold blooded, But still! This is not the man I knew in the game! THIS IS FRAUD!' Rose thought

'Interesting' The boy thought

"Oh so there you guys are. Here's your sweets" The man from before said.

'He likes sweets? Really?! Too unbelievable!' Rose thought as she looks up at the boy in front of her.

"Thank you mister! Here's the money" Rose said cutely.

'She's better at speaking than me?' The boy thought. 'I don't know why but for some reason I feel like my words get cut off or something' The boy thought.

"By the wey, Muhh neym's *gulp* Rose, what's yours?" Rose asked while munching on some sweets. 'well I do know his name but it would be creepy if we happen to meet again and I called him by his name'

"Name's Kain" kain said while opening the candy.

Rose looked at the clock on the wall of the shop 'shoot!!  It's 2:27 already?! I have to hurry home' Rose panicked a bit and run outside 'I have to hurry!' Rose run through various alleys trying to find the shortest way possible and he happens to stumble upon two kids getting cornered by thugs, one of the kids was a boy and the other was a girl, the boy was infront and was hiding the little girl.

"Give us your money kid and we'll promise not to hurt you" one of the thug said while grinning creepily.

"We don't have money on us"

"Stop lying little boy, your clothes are too fancy to be a commoner's cloth"

'I have to hurry home but I can't leave them like these! Arghhh curse you conscience' Rose though while staring at the kids.

'Ah! I remember Rose's power is water and there's water in air so~~' Rise thought evilly

"Water knock out" Rose mumbled 'luckily I remembered how to use it from the game'.

Water started to form and head towards the three thugs. The three thugs down and was in shock. The two kids was also staring at Rose shocked.

'You're lucky that my magic is weak you should've been knocked out cold' Rose thought annoyed.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR RUN!! " rose shouted at the kids.

"Water ball" Rose mumbled and three balls of water headed towards the thugs. Rose and the other two ran out of the alley.

"Anyways where are you guys headed?" Rose asked.

"To the palace. Me and my sister got lost while playing outside." The 6 year old boy said.

"Ohh. Well then let's go together I'm also headed there. By the way I'm Rose Akagi Yukino daughter of King Henry Yukino and Queen Elizabeth Yukino. What about you?"

"Cleon Yurei, and this is my sister Claire Yurei we're the children of Duke Kenichi Yurei and Duchess Cortney Yurei"

They continued to talk and talk but little did Rose know she was being watched.

'Rose Yukino eh? How interesting' a person thought to himself

Rose sneezed cutely 'who is thinking about me'

"bless you" Cleon said.

"Ah thank you"

'So this was the family that wasn't mentioned in the game. Yurei huh? These twos look is enough to be a protagonist I mean seriously!' Rose thought while staring at the two.

"We're here!" Cleon said

"Where have you gone to Oh dear sister of mine?" Shiro said with a tinge of annoyance, sarcasm and worrying.

'We only met a while ago but he's already comfortable with me? Meh I like it this way I've never had an older brother soooo~~ Imma enjoy this lifetime hihihi' Rose thought while smiling.

"Can't you see that I'm worried and you still have the guts to laugh?! And who's this little boy? " Shiro said.

"who're you calling little?!" cleon said back.

"Alright onii~san that's enough. This is my friend I met earlier." Rose said while calming down her brother.

"err" Shiro looked at Rose hesitantly, Rose then nudged him and made a puppy eye.

"Alright I'll let him go for now" Shiro said while patting Rose's head. He looks at Cleon then glared.

"Rosieee!!" two girls hugged Rose worriedly.

"Alright mother,  Shaira~onee I just wanted to explore the outside" Rose said sincerely.

"thankfully she went outside if she didn't we would be dead she was so cool while saving us with her mag-" Rose cuts off Cleon.

"eherrm *cough cough*" Rose then looked at Cleon and did a puppy eye. Cleon blushed and understood what she was up to.

"eh what?Were you going to say magic? " Rose's mother said.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be continued...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wonder how would Rose deal with this will she confess or find an excuse?