World Information

•Money
° The characters can get money by working for example:
For commoners/nobles:
-Getting mission from guilds like adveturers, Thieves, assasins, mage, and etc.
° The money looks like this
° Main currency
Hana crystals
(Hana = kanji for flowers/fireworks)
Mandalorian coin
Spintria for brothels

•Slavery
°There is slavery
°In the human empires noble people can have slaves but only if their dukedom/kingdom approves it.
°Most likely criminals are enslaved as a form of punishment.
•Governments
°Democratic
°For example of their laws are the emperor and empress have the right to not let a kingdom enforce a law that they don't like but for the emperor it can only be used twice a year and for the empress is once a year.
The king and queen can have wars/battles with other kingdoms even if the emperor and empress does not agree.
°They have to perform a meeting with each kingdom especially with the emperor and empress to enforce a law.

•Schools
°There are 4 main schools and it is placed in each kingdom. Also each of the Kingdoms can only have 4 common schools and 1 main school.
°The main schools accepts beastmen, elves, faries and other races. While the common only supports humans.
°Every students need to go to school for 6 years. On weekdays they go to school for half a day. Each lessons have two hours and the last lesson which can be either a test or a battle will have a n additional hour.
°There are 3 main lessons mental, physical, and magic. Under each main lessons there are 5 common. For example
Under magic are
-mages
-enhanced (which means they can use their magic to enhance their physical skills. It's a conversion of physical and magic lessons)
-Witches (They can combine their magic to a certain potion such as poison, night vision, water breathing and etc.)
- Medicine (They can use their magic to create a medicine sort of similar to witches but they can only make elixirs that can cure minor and major diseases)
- Battle (This is a way to test each student on how they can use their magics inside a batlefield)

•Jobs
° For commoners you can be a
Maid
knight
shop worker
you can also get missions at a guild
For nobles
You can make Shops for example
-Medicine Shop
-Potion Shop
-Candy Shop
-Armor Shop
-etc.
For Royalty
You can also make shops
Exchange Stuffs for money
Collect taxes
Invest on shops
Manage schools
And etc.

•Food
° Their food is similar to that of earth's
°But you can also hunt for spiritual monsters to eat it is used for cultivating your magic faster.

•Communication
° They use mails for a way of communication
°They use birds, other creatures that can fly to deliver mails
°There's a thing called communication amulets but it's very expensive.

•Transportation
° Most people use horses, carriages, wagons and others but other people use teleportation.
°There are shops that you can stop at to buy things on the roads.

•Buildings
° For commoners they live in a usual small log cabin.
For nobles they have Mansions and a land.
For Royalty they live in a castle or palace
For the Emperor and empress they live in the most grandest place in the otome game it's most likely compost of 4 castles that are combined together.

•Special Occasion
° Social Debut is only for nobles, royalties and others that are a almost similar to nobles.
° Common Occasions such as Christmas, Halloween and others

Have a nice day everyone!

O(≧▽≦)O