Chapter 6-capture targets

Rose's POV
Right now I'm sitting and waiting for Shaira~onee and Shiro~onii to come back since my brother was called by my parents to do some things and shaira was also called by her parents and I also don't know the reason (*>.<*)

Let's see who else is here aside my family and Shaira's family. I looked around and saw these bunch of guys heading towards me they had familiar faces but I can't put my finger on it. Hmm who could they be? I was thinking of who these guys were when suddenly someone wave their hands in front of my face I slapped her/his hands away and then looked up and I realised I the Princess of the Yukino Kingdom made such a grave mistake! Ack why is it them!?

"Oh I didn't expect the princess to be this mischievous" said Alexander Arghh he's the notorious playboy of the Xavier Kingdom arghhhh!

"I'm sorry for my younger sister's behavior Prince Xavier" yes my brother came finally! I hid behind my brother's back.

"Why are you the one apologising didn't your sister made the mistake? Am I right Prince Yukino?" Alexander said with a grin.
This guy REALLY?! Fine I'm gonna apologise!

"My sincerest apologies Prince Xavier I was just surprised" I said making a very "sincere" face.

"Very well then we'll get going it was a pleasure to meet you princess" he smirked eww just noo. I began focusing my gaze at the table with pastries and dishes of many kinds of amazing food aaaahhh I am in heaven!

I began heading to the heaven (table with food) ignoring other people, of course I would not forget my manners since my mother will scold me for many hours for not being a more lady like girl.

I quickly and elegantly picked up some macaroons and then put them in a plate I then added some other pastries and then neatly organised it in my plate. I searched for a place to sit and found the perfect place at the corner of the room there were less annoying people there and no annoying capture targets except my brother of course. I quicken my pace and gracefully walk there Hmm maybe I can buy a space pocket lat- "ouch! Err" I looked up and saw ANOTHER capture target this time it's the smarty pants.

"Are you okay miss?" Elliot said (Prince of Xavier Kingdom) then looks at me like I'm wasting his precious time this jerk really hates everything huh why didn't he become a villain with that attitude of his.

"I am fine thanks for asking I have to go now." I smirked internally when I saw look at me in a daze after all I didn't get up with his help hehe Oh wait ugh dumb me why did you do that?! Now you'll end up with a really bad ending em I guess not since the heroine is now my friend I mentally did a happy dance
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
After a few hours

Rose's POV
I'm boreddd waaah okay since my family and the others are preoccupied I'll go outside and explore the city first since it's only outside thegates besides it's only 1pm [time in this world is the same in earth].

After a hour
I am now at the city and if you're asking how I got out Well

Flashback
I'm boreddd waaah okay since my family and the others are preoccupied I'll go outside and explore the city first since it's only outside thegates besides it's only 1pm.

I looked at the doors where we came from and it was well guarded I searched for another door and found the staff only door I saw the trolley thing with dirty plates on the top so with my small body I could fit in the bottom of it, it was a good hiding spot since there was a blanket(I don't know what it's called) covering it. A maid opened the blanket and saw me I was startled but then I put on a cute face and put my pointing finger infront of my lips and made a shush face she quickly understands what I was saying and brought me in the staff room. I looked around and saw many foodies around me I took some of course and went on my way there was also guards in the main door but successfully passes them with a hit on the solar plexus from one of the guards the other guards then looked at me as if they've sawn a ghost I smirked evilly and they let me through now emperor I think you need new guard these guards are pathetic they're scared of a little girl, well it's quite handy since it's easier for me to get out but before I go I warned them not to tell anyone where I was. Then I stumbled across the front gate I saw a ladder that goes up to a watch tower there was one guard up there, I noticed that he was sleeping on the job Seriously?! The emperor really must change his training to these guards. I went out of the castle and saw a city I headed towards it.
End of flashback

I was walking around the city and saw this wonderful shop it was filled with sweets I was overjoyed luckily I have money with me. "Good afternoon Mister can I have some sweets please~"

Third person

"Good afternoon Mister can I have some sweets please~" The man looked at the little girl in front of him in shocked 'this little girl is better in english than the boy inside who's 5 years old and this girl looks about 4 years old!' Rose was only looking at the man cutely so she could get a discount for the sweets or maybe even for free.

"Hi there little girl what sweets would you like we have sweet rolls and other stuffs" The man said. Inside the shop there was a woman in her late 20s with a child sitting in one of the tables.

"Hi there little one" 'OH MY FUDGING GOSH I CALLED HIM LITTLE AND HE LOOKS OLDER THAN ME! o(╥﹏╥)O'  rose thought to herself

"What do you mean?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be continued...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What will happen next will they think that she's pretending to be older or would Rose explain like a nervous wreck?? ≥﹏≤

Make sure to check out my other storie ciao~~(๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥