I stood up and looked and cupped his cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry... please take care of yourself." I said and kissed him on his forehead. He always does that to me so I think I should be the one to do it for the last time.

After I kissed him, I left without turning back. It will break me if I will turn back. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Joohyun eonnie was so happy back then that's why I tried not to show that it hurts me. A lot of people shipped them every time we're going to have a stage with BTS and sometimes all the coincidence fashion makes the people wonder if they are really together. 

Since that time I tried to avoid Taehyung oppa, which I succeeded since they do US promotion so we doesn't really have a schedule that matches...

"SOOYOUNG-AH!" I heard that's why I looked back.

"Chanyeol oppa? Why are you here? I though Soojung eonnie will pick me up?" I asked him and all he did was hug me.

"Present! He insisted to come." Soojung eonnie said while walking towards us.

"Are you fine?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

"I am." I said and then he flicked my forehead.

"Ouch! aish~ why?!" I shouted. 

He chuckled but got serious afterwards and looked at me in the eye.

"When your with me... you do not have to pretend that you are fine." He said and that made me smile.

"Roger that, oppa." I said.

"Ugh! what's that? let's go now." Soojung eonnie said and walked away. I chuckled because of Soojung eonnie's attitude,

We followed her afterwards...

SOOJUNG EONNIE'S CONDO

After Chanyeol oppa dropped us off, he left immediately since he has a schedule and so I was left with Soojung eonnie which means... story time. 

Actually when eonnie first heard the story that I didn't accept Tae oppa because of Joohyun eonnie she got pissed because she really does not like that kind of reasoning so she kinda dislike Joohyun eonnie...

"So do you have any schedule for tomorrow?" Eonnie asked.

"I do have. We're going to perform at Inkigayo." I said.

"Okay I'll just drive you there since I want to see what will be their reaction." She said. Aigo~ this eonnie is like a warrior.

"It's fine eonnie, I'll just message manger oppa to pick me up here." I said.

"No, I insist and can you please stay here for more days? I'm quite alone here you know. Since Sica eonnie left for New York." She said and did her aegyo which she often do.

"Omo! eonnie~" I said and laugh at her.

INKIGAYO

We already reached the studio and this eonnie specifically, Soojung eonnie wants to drop me literally in our waiting room.

When I opened the door I saw them looking at me and I just ignored it.

"Sooyoung-ah, where did you go?" Seulgi eonnie asked as she went to me.

"Soojung eonnie's." I timidly said. And I think Seulgi eonnie got my message that I don't want to talk for a while.