Epilogue

"Seungkwan!"

Mingyu jolts from his slumber with cold sweat, almost out of breath.

"Dude, you look horrible." Minghao snickers.

Mingyu's heart almost drops as he heard Minghao's remarks.

He looks around. The same exact room. The same spot. The same guy he's with. Minghao.

What kind of a joke is this? Is that a dream..?

He slowly turns his head to face his friend and he saw how Minghao's playful smile vanishes.

"Oh God, you look pale." Minghao panics and he immediately lay his forehand on Mingyu's neck, checking his temperature. "You're cold- you look like you'll faint at any moment."

"Gyu! Hao!"

Minghao turns his head to see Jeonghan and Jihoon waving at them from the hallway. He gestures them to come inside the empty room.

At that moment, Mingyu can feel his thumping chest grew wild.

I don't like this.

The newly came guys sit in front of them and notice how odd the scene is.

As soon as Jihoon and Jeonghan sit in front of them, a tear escapes from Mingyu's eyes.

What's going on? I don't like this.

"What's going on- Hey, Mingyu why are you crying?!" Jeonghan panics with Minghao.

Jihoon reaches out for him but he immediately finds his way out of the room not minding his friends calling out his name.

He runs through the hallways. His mind is in chaos.

What's happening?

He reaches the end of the university's vicinity and just keeps on running not knowing where to go.

It's just a dream.

A very bad dream.

A nightmare.

A car beep catches his attention and there he saw Jeonghan on the passenger's seat peeking out. He can clearly see Minghao on the driver's seat and Jihoon at the back who opens the door for him.

Jihoon gets out and drags him inside. The three guy's eyes were on him, all looking confused and worried.

"What's happening, Mingyu?"

----------

Mingyu remained silent for the whole ride while the three didn't bother asking him what's wrong.

They drop him right in front of his house and Minghao wanted to skip his next class just to be with Mingyu but he insisted.

Mingyu tries to wear a smile that didn't convince them.

"Maybe he needs to be alone?" Jeonghan mutters and the two agreed after a while.

"Call me, okay? If you need someone." Minghao gestures his hand while still giving Mingyu a worried smile.

"I'm fine. Just go.." Mingyu replied. He sounds exhausted.

Just then the car drove off, leaving him on the empty street.

With a heavy heart, he walks, passing from their own gate looking lifeless. He felt drained and tired all of a sudden.

It isn't real. It's just a nightmare, right-