16

Seungkwan is panting as he pushes the door of the music room. "I'm so sorry hyung. I really forgot."

"Am I that irrelevant?"

Seungkwan catches his breath and walks towards the guy. He sits right next to Jihoon who's facing a piano.

"Actually, I don't mind your tardiness because as you can see this piano kills the boredom and my great cousin is nowhere to be found."

"Cousin?"

Jihoon nods. "Yeah. My cousin. He's Lee-"

"Hyung!"

Seungkwan and Jihoon turns their head towards the door where a guy is standing. He's tall but not as much as Mingyu. He is smiling, showing his good set of white teeth.

"Oh, there he is." Jihoon rolls his eyes.

The guy walks towards Seungkwan and Jihoon.

Jihoon stands up and stands right next to the newly came guy. He pats the tall guy's shoulder and crosses his arms. "This is my cousin. Your partner. Meet Lee Seokmin."

"Hi!" Seokmin greets Seungkwan and offers his hand for a handshake. Seungkwan gladly takes it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Boo Seungkwan." Seungkwan smiles and turns his head to face Jihoon. "He doesn't look like your cousin. You're grumpy and he's not."

Jihoon rolls his eyes and pushes Seungkwan away.

"See?" Seungkwan grunts and stands up.

"I actually thought that Mingyu will be here, tailing you again." Jihoon presses a key.

"Mingyu?" Seokmin beams. "Kim Mingyu?"

"He's still in the class so.." Seungkwan shrugs.

"Oh? I saw him in the hallway with his girlfriend." Seokmin blinks.

"What?" Seungkwan furrows his eyebrows. "G-girlfriend..?"

Seokmin nods. "That cheerleading squad captain. I forgot her name. They look good together, both good-looking." he giggles and faces Seungkwan. "Is he your friend?"

Seungkwan remains silent.

Jihoon laughs. "That's not his girlfriend. It's just that Mingyu is always surrounded by a lot of girls and he entertains them all." he shakes with head with a smirk. "It's hard to tell if he's just friendly or a total player but I bet he's the latter because Mingyu's a total jerk."

Seungkwan didn't speak and is spacing out. Is Mingyu really like that?

"Hey Boo!"

Seungkwan flinches when Jihoon snaps a finger on him. "Are you listening? I'm asking if it's fine to show you the demo of the song tomorrow."

"Y-yes. It's fine."

"Why are you spacing out?" Jihoon knits his eyebrows and tilts his head. "Thinking of Mingyu, huh?"

"What? No?!"

"Don't be too defensive. I'm just kidding. Anyways, I just ask you both here to meet each other and I think we're done..?"

Seokmin nods and talks to Jihoon for a while as Seungkwan decided to leave the room. He walks on the hallway with a couple of students loitering. He's just steps away from the music room when someone calls him out.

"Seungkwan!"

He turns around and see Seokmin running towards him.

"Uhm, hey?"