17

"Mingyu, I told you. Stop following me." Seungkwan stomped his feet and faced Mingyu behind him. He's wearing his most annoyed face.

"I said I'm sorry." the tall guy pouted. "You're not talking to me since yesterday and it's annoying too, you know?"

"Woah. So I'm the one who is annoying?" Seungkwan laughed sarcastically. "I really can't believe you."

"Fine." Mingyu sighed. "I don't want this fight to continue.." he took a step towards Seungkwan and reached for his hands. He took a hold of it and looked at the smaller guy intently. "..so I'm sorry."

Seungkwan flinched a bit as Mingyu held his hands. His heartbeat went fast.

"I will not tease you again, okay? Just let's make this up..?" Mingyu tilt his head and made puppy eyes with a small smile.

Seungkwan knitted his eyebrows. Oh shit. Someone please help me. He's too cute!

The smaller guy pulled his hands from Mingyu and took a step backward. He tried his best to look mad while crossing his arms. "Fine. Just stop making that disgusting face. It's more annoying."

Mingyu's smile widened. "Yey?! Oh my God, I really thought you'll still ignore me."

"I still hate you." Seungkwan rolled his eyes and faced Mingyu. He pointed a finger at the taller guy in front of him. "And I'm not really jealous so stop teasing me with that crap."

"I already told you that I will not talk about that and yet here you are opening that topic after we reconcile? I'm really thinking you are jealous-"

"Bye." Seungkwan faced his back on Mingyu and started walking.

"Hey! I'm just kidding." Mingyu ran towards him and rest a hand on his shoulder. "I won't talk about that anymore so please?"

"Whatever. I hate you."

Mingyu ignored what Seungkwan just said and kept walking too. "Where are you going?"

"Library."

"Eh? I thought you still have a class?"

"Fortunately, our professor is on leave so we have a vacant."

"Then why don't we go home?"

Seungkwan sighed and tried looking up to Mingyu. "I need a research. If you want to go home then go already. I can manage myself."

Mingyu pulled his hand away from Seungkwan's shoulder. "You still sound mad."

"I'm not?!"

"Then let me accompany you in the library." Mingyu smiled.

"You always do what you want so there's really nothing I can do." Seungkwan shook his head.

They continued walking through the hallways until they reached the library. Seungkwan sat on an empty table and Mingyu followed.

The small blonde guy placed his things on the table before walking around to look for books references on his research.

Mingyu remained sitting and waited for Seungkwan who roamed around.

After a minute and so, Seungkwan came back with a handful of books. He placed them on the table and sat down beside Mingyu before sighing deeply as if he's already exhausted.

"Woah. Why do I feel like you're about to do a load of research?" Mingyu said while looking amazed on the ladder of books on the table.

"Well yeah. I was told to present for the next class." he messed his hair a bit trying to suppress his frustration. "It's really annoying since I'm the only who was told to do that shitty presentation."