Kibutsuji Muzan, Douma (18+) pt. 1

Hello guys ! Sorry for not updating since I've been fighting my boyfriend (now my ex) and I've been feeling a little depress xD. Advice for you girls and boys, you dont need a partner that always make you cry. The pain will gone eventually so please don't put yourself in a relationship  that makes you unhappy ! and also, it is important to love yourself first ! 💗

And i'm sorry for the late, but Happy Eid Mubarak to whoever celebrate it !(I'm celebrating aswell). Well ain't it the best chapter I'm wishing ? xD

Talking about the chapter, it always Muzan that make things 18+.. not my fault 💁

I also saw the demographics, and I'm really happy to see my readers from various countries, especially from the US. I pray your safety for what is happening right now, and don't forget to stay safe from the pandemic as well 💔

Have fun reading !

Requested by @vigilantly

----

It has been so long since you become a demon that you even forgot what being a human like. You were a very elegant women back then, covering yourself with yukata the whole time, only your hand and hair was exposed to the eyes of other people. Your smile had a calm and collected traits that people love. Being around you was a serene everyone wanted. Seeing your smile was like a calm breeze of the mountain side, greenery spread across the view.

"Oi, Douma." Douma heard you were calling from above and he looked up. He squinted his eyes to see you through the light of the night, smiling afterwards as he kept gazing over the white lingerie you had.

"You're wearing white today ?" He asked you as you landed before him, clicking your tongue at his pervert comment. He watched as your long (h/c) hair glided to your movement, then his eyes fell to your chest that covered with your handmade outfit; a yukata that had been torn the sleeves and from the chest below, and was sew together as a crop top, whilst you did the same for your mini skirt with a different yukata that darker in colour. There was a thin cloth that wrapped around your waist to not make yourself so plain.

You never really smile genuinely anymore. Your either smiled when you impressed, or being seductive, and it always came out short and subtle.

Your reason for such expose outfit so that you will have more access to wide moves since your specialty was martial arts. Your smile and elegancy had gone, replaced with a serious and foxy traits. Now, people being around you would feel tension and arousal. Not many female wearing as exposed as you, and your facial expression could drive people crazy. You had a sexy looking face that made people want to be punished by you, but of course you never do that to just anyone.

Although you were dom in nature, and Douma was about to find out.

"(Y/n), have you eaten ? I can find some food for you." Douma asked while following you like a puppy.

"I had enough for a few weeks." You said, taking a hallway towards your room. You were at the headquarter where you and other upper moons usually would have meeting with Kibutsuji Muzan, but he was 'nice' enough providing each of Upper Moon their own room. You entered your room and immediately closed the shoji door behind you to stop Douma from following you, but he was quick to stop the door and entered behind you, gently closing it after. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh, so you are full now ?" Douma asked, playfully.

"Yes.. Can you leave ? A demon need to rest too." You told him, taking off gloves made out of animal skin that you ordered from a kind human leather worker. When you see him, it kinda remind you of something, but you never stick too long to think about it.