Haganezuka Hotaru (18+)

Haganezuka Hotaru
The return of the daddy of Kimetsu no Yaiba (18 ver)

---

The Swordsmith Village seemed to be held to an esteem due to the generations of producing skilled and talented swordsmiths. However, there was no avoiding for the ladies to gossips about anything that caught their interest. So, you were just chilling with your group of friends in the woman changing room, separated from the female guests one, when a very 'hot' topic came in.

"Who do you think is good in bed ?!" 

They all went screeching with their faces red, even the teenagers joined in. 

"____ !"

"No, no ! ____ would be good in bed ! One time, he caught my arm when I was about to fall and his hand was so strong !" The teenage girl screech with her friend when they talked about the guy. 

"Wait guys, listen to me." Ayami, one of your closest friend said, making everyone around her focused on her with anticipation.

"Can we agree on Haganezuka-san ?" 

You almost lost your ability to hear when all of them decided to scream on top of their lungs hearing that name. You were just about to put on the towel on you when they fangirling over certain someone.

"He was a bit of dorky sometimes, but putting that aside, have you seen how he handle the sword ?" They screeched again.

"Have you seen his strong, veiny arms ?!"

"He looked so hot and concentrate and.. I have a feeling he would be really good in bed !" 

"(Y/n?), what do you think ?" 

"Haah ?" You gave Ayami a look while trying to tie you hair. Ayami and the girls was waiting for her answer, but their eyes fell onto your body.

"Gosh, that body of yours !" 

"Onee-chan you always look so hot !"

"Step on me, senpai !" 

"Tch, you guys are funny as usual." You chuckled at their behavior that you already got used to. You never really join their gossip because you were a bit older to do so, you would not fit in. The girls tried many times to make you gossip with them, but you did not find fun in that.

"You're the closest person to Haganezuka-san ! Don't you have anything to spill ?" Ayami wiggles her tail like a dog, trying to sneak information of Haganezuka Hotaru like she always do. 

Yes, you knew that man longer than any girls in the room due to your age being close to him. 

You were a senior to everyone in the room, so they all look up to you. Since your teenage days, you were courted by almost every men in the village thanks to your alluring figure and silky black hair, and not to mention your beauty. As you grew older, those traits of yours began to look more prominent. 

"I wonder why you're not married yet, senpai." 

You relaxed yourself in the hot sauna while leaning your back, facing the ceiling. You placed your mask on top of your face just to be prepared if the rumoured demon slayer guests would come here and use the sauna. 

Suddenly, you felt someone lifted your mask off of you, and you saw the infamous Haganezuka Hotaru looking down to you with his mask was pushed to side. You smiled.

"Hotaru, what are you doing here ?" You asked, knowing the sauna was for female only. However, he knew whenever you use the sauna, the other girls would not dare to enter because you asked them to stay out. The sound of clanking heard when your mask met the ground next to you.