Kokushibo/Tsugikuni Michikatsu

Requested by @TsukinamiCaelum

Sorry that there's a little of x Muzan since I'm a Muzan lover and I love kissing him bye 😔🤙🏾

———

Tsugikuni Michikatsu was the older twin brother of Tsugikuni Yoriichi. He was chosed by his father to learn the sword and he did really well on it, different from his little brother that was weak, born with a curse on the forehead. He never liked his little brother who always stays behind their mother and always so weak.

When he thought his younger brother was no good, he thought wrong. When Yoriichi was given the sword, he fell so easy under his hands. Michikatsu's body trembles with anger on the ground when he lost to his weak brother. He glared to his younger brother who still held a serene look, never waver or bother to fight back the glare he had shot to him.

Michikatsu quickly gathered himself to his feet, clenching his wooden sword in hand with gritted teeth before he turned around.

Unknown by him, a pair of (e/c) eyes watched him from the corner of a wooden wall, brows crooked in worried as her mind was debating whether she should do it or not. She sucked her breath.

You decided to greet Michikatsu and ask if he okay.

"Michikatsu-sama !" You shouted his name although you knew he was still fuming with anger. He turned around too fast that his wooden sword hit your hand. You yelped in pain, tears were already swollen in your eyes in an instant.

Michikatsu was shocked of your greetings, and he realized he had accidentally hit you in the hand, but his heart was filled with anger to care. Your teary (e/c) did not bother him.

"M-Michikatsu-sama. A-Are you okay ? Care for some t-tea ?" You asked him, holding your throbbing hand. You tried your best not to cry, which was hard being you were still a child that served the Tsugikuni Family. Plus, you cannot get angry at the one you fell in love at first sight for not apologizing to you. You were a few years younger than him, but you already learn how to love.

You watched how your mother loves your father, and you did the same. Your mother always did your father's tea, always asked if he was okay, always be by his side.

As a child, you thought, why is it so hard to do all of that to Michikatsu, the boy you deemed to fall in love with. You noticed, his red eyes, never looked at you the same way your father looked at your mother.

What does she needs to do to be able to do what your parents was doing ?

Your throbbing hand trembles terribly as you watched Michikatsu leaving you, ignoring your offer and left you crying at your pain he did to you. Moments later, you felt a hand grabbed your wrist, you looked up to a pair of innocent red eyes.

"(Y/n)-san, let me tend to your wound." Yoriichi said. You looked down from his eyes and fell to your hand that starting to swell with redness. You closed your eyes to let go the last tear and smiled.

"It's okay, Yoriichi-sama. I can do it on my own. Thank you." You pushed his hand away before you taking your leave with a tiny bow. Yoriichi watched you from afar, watching how you slowly shrinking in his eyes. He clenched his hand, and let go. He knew he could never have you. You learn to love too early, now he cannot have you. He had no hope anymore that you already learn true love at such a young age.