Little Slut

Arriving home after having a long and tiring day at the company Namjoon looked around and sighed once he saw no sign of the person that was currently living with him. Making his way to his bedroom he slowly starts taking off his coat, loosening his tie as he sighed once again from how tired he was but that all changed once he heard moans coming from the room next to his.

Y/N was in the spare room, softly touching her perky breasts and rolling her hips, she was on all fours, fucking herself against one of the dildo's she kept for when her boyfriend wasn't around, she didn't realize that Namjoon was home, her hips slamming into the wall where she had attached the dildo, moaning as loud as she could because quite frankly, she didn't give a fuck about the neighbors hearing. Moaning again softly she held onto the bed covers. "Agh! F-Fuck so good!"

Hearing her moans, Namjoon growled and quickly made his way to her bedroom, thrusting the door open as his eyes filled with anger, "Yah! What do you think you are doing little girl?" he asked as he walked closer to her and grabbed her chin, making her look up at him. "Who gave you permission to touch yourself slut?"

Hearing the door slam open, the girl gasped, she couldn't hide what she was doing as she didn't have enough time, she gulped, soon looking up at Namjoon and fluttering her eyelashes, "P-Please may I touch myself.." she soon asked and tried to get away with it, her chin still being gripped tightly by the other, "Please I was so close..."

Keeping his harsh stare on her he growls once again and shakes his hand before pulling his hand away from her chin and slapping her, "You are such a slut. If you did want to touch yourself then you would have texted me or something. Did you do that slut?" saying that he climbed onto the bed and looked into her eyes.

Softly looking up at him, she felt him pull his hand away before feeling the slap on her cheek, her eyes widened a little as she held her cheek and looked back up at Namjoon, she shook her head, Y/N didn't mean to get him so angry and teared up, "I won't do it again..." she soon whispered and felt him climb onto the bed.

Pulling her away from her dildo Namjoon shook his head in disappointment, "I thought you were better than this but I guess I was wrong," he said as he grabbed the toy and pulled it with him, throwing it inside the drawer of his bedside table and locking it right after. Looking back at the girl he rolls his eyes as he listens to her last words. "I'm sure you won't after what I have planned for you slut"

Y/N softly whimpered when the toy was taken away from her, she sat down on the bed properly, watching the toy being thrown into the drawer and locked, she gasped. "Hey! That's unfair!" She spoke out and looked up at Namjoon with a soft glare, she soon huffed and pouted, crossing her arms as she wasn't getting her own way. "What do you mean.." she soon blinked, looking at his devilish grin.

Getting up from her bed he picks her up and takes her to his bedroom, laying her on his bed and looking down at her, "You will see" that was all he said before he walked to his closet and opened it, grabbing a box and taking it out. As he opened it his grin changed into a smirk as he imagined all the things he could do with the things he had inside the box. Taking out a set of lingerie for her he throws it on the bed and says: "Put that on".

The girl felt Namjoon lifting her up, she gulped and soon laid on his bed, she softly sat up, watching the other and seeing the secretive box that he held in his hands, she hummed, wondering what was in the box before seeing the set of lingerie that Namjoon threw over at her, "You want me to wear this..." She asked and held it up, she gulped, "Give me a few minutes." She soon got up and walked into the bathroom to change into the outfit, around five minutes later she came back in with it on.