"Presley said don't do anything stupid," Jax muttered.

 "This isn't stupid. It's a tattoo for her," I said with a smile, "C'mon everyone we're going to watch me be in pain from a needle!" I shouted. 

        Courtney tossed her cigarette and I was ahead of all of them. I don't know why because this was going to hurt like hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "You said an orange ribbon for Leukimia right? And her name in the middle of a ribbon piece?" the artist asked. ( It's leukimia what she had? I feel like I'm wrong I hate myself.) 

 "Yes. I just want it above my hipbone," I added. Everyone was surrounded around me. Jax was holding my hand because he knew it was going to hurt. I felt the needle pierce into my skin. It's not just some sweet walk through the park. Dogs are catching frisbees and birds are chirping. I had a fucking needle poking my repeatedly. I'm going to die. 

      "It's okay. It gets less and less as you get more. It's better to get it in the most ainful places first because you'll be more used to it or it won't be as bad," Courtney said popping her gum. 

        I grinded my teeth together and shut my eyes so tight I swear my eyelids almost ripped. 

 After a while 

       "You're done kid. Looks nice," the artist said wiping it. I put my wrap over it after I looked at the final results. It looked great and I was happy. And it wasn't to big either. 

"Thanks. Here's some money for it. n guys I want to go home. I don't live far so I'm going to walk. Jax I think you should catch a ride from one of these guys," I said getting up. Jax looked unsure at the fact I was walking but agreed. 

        I started my journey to my house. I was holding my heels in my hand as I walked. I'm starting to get used to heels. I think I'm maturing a little. My phone started vibrating and it was just Jax.

  "You couldn't just let me walk huh?" I joked. 

     "No. I'm a good protective boyfriend who wants to make sure his baby girl makes it home safely," he replied chuckling. I heard 'awes' in the bachground. Obviously he rode with Courtney and Raysha, " I still can't believe you got a tattoo. You didn't cry just moaned a lot. Something you do a lot already without pain."

  "I wish I was in the car to slap you I swear to God you're always nasty," I groaned.

       "Beat his ass girl!" I heard Raysha shout. 

 "Well I'm almost home now. It's actually really peaceful. I should walk out here at night more often."

       "No the hell you won't! It's dangerous and there are crazy people in this world that'd love to do some sinister things. I don't want you walking unless you're with someone alright," he demanded.

 "Yes dad. Well I'm at my door. I love you baby," I said smooching through the phone. 

        "LOve you to my lovemuffincutie-"

 "Eww no. I'll see soon byeeee," I said hanging up. I unlocked the door to see my mom on the couch with Adam. They were both sleep with wedding stuff surrounding them. I kissed both their foreheads and went into my room. I stripped and put on my sweats and a tanktop. I jumped on my bed laying down. My mind just flooded with Presley. All the memories and adorable things she's said. I miss her with all my heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Thank God there wasn't school today. I feel like crap and above my hipbone hurts so much. I was wrestling with Luke and he hit me there. I screamed out in pain while he just sat clueless until I showed him my tattoo. He promised not to tell. 

        I was currently sitting with my mom in footie pajamas watching her go on and on about the wedding. She wanted everything to be perfect. Her friends were here also and kept trying to give me sympathy about how one of bestfriends is dead. My mom told them to stop talking because she knows I'm nto good with death ever since I've seen Mackenzie die. 

        I got bored and walked towards the stairs trying to be as discreet as possible. But I was caught.

 "Yeeessss," I said awkwardly.

       "Where are you going?" mom asked.

 "Upstairs. I just am getting a headache and would rather be in my room." I answered. She waved me away and continued talking. I rushed back up the steps and saw the Jax Facetimed me.

        "Yes," he answered. He looked uncomfortable. He kept fidgeting around in his seat.

 "Are you okay?" I asked. 

       "I just woke up and I had a dream I guess. And I've got this problem in my lower region. Can you come over," he stuttered. Oh my God!

  "Um... do you have a boner," I said trying to hold down my laughter. 

        "Toni can you please come over I'm hurting!" he whined , " I need you to please please please come over I don't think I'll be able to function."

   "What happened in your dream," I teased. 

          I saw his face twist up into a frown. 

       " JUST COME OVER!" HE SHOUTED, "AND HURRY UP AND I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MOM IS THERE!"

   "Okay okay, I'm coming babe. But I'm keeping my onsie on..."

        I'm sorry it took forever I had horrible wifi and it wouldn't load. But I hope you guys have happy new year. My resolution is to become more flexible and update way more often. Snapchat me it awkwardzaria. I add all back I'm not rude. I love you guys because you really make my year AND THIS STORY HAS 201K IM CRYING I NEVER THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD GET THAT MUCH I THOUGHT IT SUCKED. I LOVED YOU ALL. AND IM GOING TOA ONE DIRECTION CONCERT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CHICAGO IN AUGUST IM SO EXCITED.