Chapter 1

I rolled over to look at the time . Shit I was late! I scrambled out of bed and into Anaya's room to wake her up. Anaya is my 3 year old daughter and my life. I looked down at her thinking of how much she looked like her father.

Me: Baby get up.

I said while lightly shaking her. She rolled over trying to tune me out.

Me: Naya get up.

She finally got up, and I picked her up taking her into my room.

Anaya:Mommy can I go to work with you today?

Me: yeah sure baby... Come on let's go take a bath.

Bathing Anaya took an hour because we always goofed around and played in the water. I dried her off and put lotion on her. I quickly dressed her in a white lace romper and silver sandals.

Me: Naya go in mommy's room and watch TV ok? I'll be right back.

She nodded her head and ran off. Anaya Marie Tesfaye was my everything. Every time I see her I wonder how I could've created something so perfect. I got in the shower and did my routine. When I got out the shower I saw Anaya watching spongebob and eating fruit snacks.

Me: Anaya what I tell you about eating snacks before eating any real food!

She grinned at me showing off her dimples and said

Anaya: Sorry I got hungry.

I shook my head at her before putting on a white pencil skirt, baby blue crocheted cropped top, and a white peplum blazer. I paired it with a Annabella chan beasts collection necklace, a skinny gold and blue watch, and black suede Christian loubetains so Kate heels. I put on some red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. I looked over my out fit then un wrapped my my waist length bone straight hair. ( Outfit link in comments)

Me: come on Naya. We can stop at Starbucks.

Anaya: yass!! Ok come on mommy!!

Naya was in love with Starbucks thanks to my best friend Tyler who always took my baby there. I locked the house up and unlocked my black Mercedes Benz SUV. Picked Naya up and put her in her car seat. I got in the car and pulled off. The whole ride consisted of me and Naya singing at the top of our lungs. Finally we got to Starbucks. I slipped on my sunglasses and put Anaya on my hips. I noticed a lot of paparazzi. I put Anaya's head in my chest...I don't want her to be exposed to all that yet. I tried to walk as quickly as possible but of course they noticed me.

Paparazzi: Can we see your daughter?!

Paparazzi: Are u meeting the weeknd here?!

Paparazzi: when are u gonna settle down?!

They kept throwing stupid questions my way, I just ignored them and walked in.

Me: You ok Anaya?

Anaya: yeah mommy...I don't like when those people do that to you.

She said while scrunching up her face... my heart nearly fell.That was the same face Abel made when he was irritated. I pushed the thought to the back if my mind and gave Anaya a weak smile and puckered up letting her know to give me a kiss. She laid a wet kiss right on my lips,causing us to giggle and wipe our lips.

Me: Naya sit right here ill be right back. Don't talk to strangers and scream if somebody grabs you.

She rolled her eyes and said,

Anaya: I know mom.

This girl is to much. I walked away and ordered 2 croissants, a vanilla frappe, hot coco, and a artisan ham sand which. As I waited I saw from the corner of my eye Anaya talking to some man. She never listens. My name got called and I quickly got our stuff and dang near ran over to Anaya.