Chapter ten: all about her

I stood there, suddenly I burst out crying and fell on the floor. What I saw was just... Horrible. How was I supposed to know what happened to him?
Xander looked at me, he flipped his eye patch back down and grinned maniacally, "So you now know what happened, don't you?" he asked and this time I nodded truthfully, he stepped closer to me and held my face between his hands. "so tell me dear... what was so special about little miss sunshine that was worth ignoring me, hmm? It didn't seem fair at all." Xander said and released me from his grip. He stood up and began pacing, it made me nervous.

"why her? What about me?! Why think of her when I was always there for you?! It's always about her her her! But you wanted nothing to do with me!!" he said suddenly raising his voice angrily until it shook my bones in my body, I realized I was still crying as he yelled.

Xander paused when he saw me and drew in a deep breath and sighed. "now that she's in the place where she belongs, I can now say that I have you all to myself." he said and I stopped my crying. "What?" I asked weakly and Xander grinned. "we can be friends again! It's been so long and just think of we can do together!" he said excitedly.

"Dude, you're being delusional!" I cried out. Xander looked at me, his maniacal grin faded into a serious glance.
"I understand, love." he said in a serious calm voice and glanced over my shoulder at the photo of me, Twila, and Sunny. Xander ripped it off from the wall angrily.
"It was always about her..." he muttered and stepped on the picture, making the glass shatter.