Chapter two: the strange dream

I woke up half expecting my bedroom but it wasn't my room. I was lying on the floor of some kind of theatre. It was a large auditorium with a dark velvet fold-up seats, black plush carpet, and a large stage with velvet blue curtains and large silver stars and moons hanging by wires to decorate it.
It would look beautiful if this wasn't an eerie dream, I looked behind me to find the exit doors of the auditorium and shakily continued down the aisle.
Finally, I made it to the stage, I stood in front and I looked around.
Finally, I decided to look under the curtain, I gripped the edge of the cloth and was about to lift it when an ear-piercing shriek was heard and it echoed throughout the auditorium.
I shoved the curtain and sprinted towards the exit. I opened the door and white light came through then I woke up. In my haste I was tired, my heart was beating, and my head was pulsing like crazy. "It's only a dream...." I muttered smoothing out my hair and sighed laying back down on my bed.
It was strange because I never had anything like that before and I was so scared because of how that scream just broke the silence completely.
I heard a knock at the door....