UGH!!!

Hola hola mis corazónes!

Hello my loves! I am so super sorry for not uploading a story in a long time! I just got out of high school and have been very stressed as of late but I have a gift for all of you today! Please forgive me babes for I have been going through a bit of a rough patch in my life, colleges and scholarship and alladat. 

So I posted the pic at the top⬆because I decide to officially name my laptop Jarvis... because it is a very intelligent system. (Lol see what I did there? Okay i'll stop) Since I will be living by it day and night from now on. 

Credit to whoever made it!!!! I didn't and won't steal it! I'm giving credit!!

Also, thanks to those who have read my stuff and credit to those who vote. Honestly, thank you guys so much. Feel free to comment and request. I realized that i'm much more likely to upload quickly if requested. 

Feel free to PM me anytime for literally anything. If you're feeling down and depressed, PM me. If you're super happy and don't know who to talk to... lemme kno! If you're in desperate need of a friend for whatever reason... dimelo baby! I'm always here! ALWAYS! (cue Snape) If you want advice i'm here! For anything. I might not answer as quickly as I would like to but I might be sleeping. I will answer as soon as possible. I SWEAR! 

Now... who's ready for a new story?

Excelsior!

Wysdom 03 

XOXO💋💋