My Shade of Crazy ://: Pietro Maximoff (pt.III)

I raised my hand to knock on Clint's door but I hesitated for a second. 'Should I knock or go right in?'

"Incoming!!" I shout gripping Pietro's hand and pulling him with me as I teleported inside the room. Pietro yelped from the intensity.

"Hey!" Clint shouted come out of his bathroom wearing only a pair of boxers. "You couldn't have knocked for once in your life? I swear, one day you're gonna bust in here and see something you're not gonna like..." he shook his head. "Or like a little too much." He laughed as he gestured to his body.

"Don't get your hopes up Bird Boy. I don't think I could like much from you." I said raising my eyebrows. Pietro laughed.

"Okay, chica, what brings you by today? And why did you kidnap Pietro?" Clint asked pulling his t-shirt over his head.

"I have come to grace you with my amazing presence today because, you, my dear Bird Boy, owe me a favour!" I said with a smirk. Clint stared at me, confused, then shocked and scared.

"No. No. No. I refuse." Clint said buckling his pants. "I can pay you money if you want, I can send you on an all expenses paid vacation, hell, I'll let you do whatever you want to me, but I can't- nope. Nuh-uh." Clint said putting on his shoes. "And you!" He pointed at Pietro. "I hope that you have enough common sense to know not to help her out with any crazy scheme she has up her sleeve this time." Clint told him, shaking his head.

"What? Why? What's wrong with me helping her?" Pietro asked, confusion etched upon his beautiful face. He turned to me, expecting an answer. 'Nope. It's not gonna come from me.' I thought.

"Why? Because she is the ultimate trouble maker. She basically rewired the entire definition of "Trouble". She is basically the devil incarnate, and not exactly in the way you would think or hope." Clint explained. I just laughed and walked over to his bed, flinging myself onto it.

"Really? But she doesn't--" Began Pietro.

"Look like it." Finished Clint. "Trust me buddy. I was naïve like you once. She looks innocent enough. With her big, round eyes, her freckled cheeks, button nose, and half moon lips, but she is the devil's WORST fear. When she wakes up, the devil goes, 'Oh, Shit! She's up!' and hides."

"Oh come on Clint! You're gonna scare Pietro. I'm not that bad." I whined, a smirk growing on my lips. I winked at Pietro, who looked scared beyond his wits.

"Is that true?" Pietro asked me.

"Oh please! Don't tell me you believe this half cook chicken here?!" I whined while reaching for Pietro's hand. Clint's mouth hung open. 'Did I mention I'm the goddess of mischief? Loki is my biological brother. I tend to leave some information out.'

"I never did anyone any harm. Clint's just exaggerating because last time he owed me a favor I stole his bow, replaced his arrows with stiff snakes, dyed his suit bright orange, put worms in his spaghetti, and temporarily dyed his skin blue. That's all." I said with a smirk and a wink in Clint's direction.