Only the beginning....

Hey guys! So this is my first book... ever. I just wanted to set a couple of things clear at the moment and thank all of you who are giving my writing a shot. I would appreciate any feedback from y'all and I would like to make progress in the way my writing is done (written?!). So first things first a couple of rules. (Sorry.) 

No.1- I will NOT write any smut or lemons. I can get as close to the situation as possible, but due to reasons, I will refrain from the actual writing of the 'act'. I can read it, and I have, but I won't write it.   

No.2- I do take requests. So, if there are any requests, please leave them in the comment section tagging me. I do all (or almost all) types of imagines, one shots, preferences or the like. Be sure to leave a brief explanation of what it is that you want, and any info that you believe might be important. 

No.3- As of the moment, I am completely sorry to inform that I don't have a set schedule. I am doing this because it's something  i've wanted to do for a long time and seem to never have enough time. I've decided that I will upload as much as possible but if at any moment I don't, please don't be angry or upset with me.( I am trying to handle a business as well as write.)

No.4- I am doing a MARVEL collection. All characters are acceptable and It will mostly be revolving around the Avengers and Loki along with a couple others, but I do, as previously stated, take requests. 

No.5- I will be trying- keyword TRYING- to do weekly (or so) shoutouts. I will be picking at random and I will be taking different factors into consideration. Sometimes it will be the 'nicest' comment, or the 'funniest', other times it will be the most devoted, or it will simply be me picking a reader at complete and utter randomness. 

No.6- Copyright! Please guys don't steal my stories. I barley have them and if I get the idea from another writer I will be giving credit to them. I must also ask that if you guys know of any other writers stealing them, or have stories that sound alike to mine, to please let me know immediately. I have read bazillion of imagines, one shots, and preferences on here and I might not realize that I accidentally 'copied' someone so please also bring that to my attention because I don't want to be the one that steals stories without realizing it. As stated, I will try to give credit where it is due if I find that my story resembles another.

No.7- Lastly, if there are any other writers out there who are trying to get more readers please feel free to leave a comment down below so that we might also check out your stories. I will have to ask that you please limit yourself to a total of 2-3 comments about your story seeing as this is my book. Sorry if there is any hard feelings. 

If you made it this far... THANKS!!!!! I am grateful to all those who have clicked on my book and truly are gonna give it a shot. If, at any point in time, there are questions, please, don't be afraid to ask. I appreciate the questions and I will try to answer them as often as possible. 

Excelsior!!  

-Wysdom03 ❤️

xoxo 💋