Hinata Shoyo (Requested by Localhikikomori)

Start from the beginning

"Here's you tea." Mrs. Hinata brought me the tea, "I hope you like it."

I thanked her, and sipped the tea. "It's really good, thank you!"

A/N: Sorry if you don't like tea! If you don't, think of something else, like drinking hot cocoa, or coffee. Now you can continue reading, sorry for interrupting you with these author notes!

"I have a question for you." I turned to Shoyo's mother.

"How does it feel to date a boy who plays volleyball?" I had to think about that question.

"At first I thought it was weird for boys to play volleyball in general, but after watching Shoyo play volleyball, it's very exciting. He can spike past blockers, and he's the best decoy in volleyball." I grabbed ahold of Shoyo's hand and smiled at him.

Shoyo's face was red, he was at a loss of words.

"She is so sweet! Shoyo dear, she's a keeper~" I laughed at Mrs. Hinata comment. "You're sweet, beautiful, you're perfect." I didn't know about perfect, but those are some nice comments.

"I don't know how to reply to that." I laughed once again.

"Shoyo did you bribe her to be your girlfriend? Were you forced to date Shoyo?" Natsu asked me, and I laughed so hard, I started to cry. I wasn't really crying, you just have those times when you laugh so hard you start to cry.

"No, he didn't bribe me, and I was not forced to date Shoyo. Shoyo made good impressions on me the first time we met, and we hit it off really well. But Shoyo was really shy, so I had to do most of the talking when we first became friends. And eventually I fell for him." I replied to Natsu.

"How cute!" Mrs. Hinata suddenly hugged me. "Anyway, about we eat?" I nodded.

"Yes!" Shoyo stood up, running to eat the food. He's such a kid~

~~~~

After we were done eating and doing fun things, I headed over to present that was for Shoyo, and I looked at the time. it was 5 PM, and I arrived at 2PM.

"Shoyo come here, I want you to open your present!" I called him.

The family had come over to see what the present was, and I handed the box to Shoyo. "Okay, if I'm going to open my present, you should open your present too." I looked at him confused.

"Wait! You got me a present!?" He smiled, nodding.

Shoyo handed me my present, it was wrapped in wrapping paper, I wonder what he got me. "Lets open our presents at the same time, on the count of 3." Shoyo nodded.

"1. 2. 3!" I yelled, ripping the wrapping paper, revealing a pretty necklace (Imagine a pretty necklace, that you like). "Shoyo, it's really pretty."

"Thanks [Y/N]! I love the volleyball!" It wasn't any volleyball, it had something stitched onto the volleyball. It said 'Hinata Fighting!' I stitched it myself.

"Did you do this?" He asked me. I nodded proudly. "Thank you!"

"Shoyo thank you too! The necklace is really pretty, I'm gonna wear it right now." I said putting the necklace on. "Thank you~" I leaned over to Shoyo giving him a peck on the cheek.

Shoyo turned red, and was at a loss of words again.

"Let me take a picture of you two." Mrs. Hinata grabbed her camera out, turning it on.

I grabbed Shoyo's hand, and sat close to Shoyo. "We're ready when you are."

"Okay, say cheese~"

I smiled, but Shoyo was a hot mess. His face was all red, it was obvious that he was flustered.

"Shoyo, you have to smile." His mom told him. He nodded, regaining his form.

"Say cheese~"

"Wait! Natsu do you want to take a picture with us?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"I don't like getting my picture taken." Natsu said (I hate getting my picture taken).

The picture was taken, and Shoyo and I were both smiling like idiots. "We look so cute, can you send me that?! I want that as my wallpaper on my phone."

"Sure, what's your number?"

~

I finally got the picture on my phone, and I set it as my screensaver. "I love this picture~" I stared at it for quite a while. I gave Shoyo a huge hug, so happy that I got to spend the day with him.

"Well, I should probably go, it was really fun meeting you guys." I looked at the time.

"Okay sweetie, it was nice meeting you too." Shoyo's mom, gave me hug. "I hope you come over more often, it was really fun having you."

"It was fun meeting you." Natsu gave me hug also.

I smiled at put on my coat and shoes and headed out. Shoyo came running over to me, and I stopped wondering what he wanted. "Yes?" I asked him.

"U-Um, thanks for coming over! It was really fun having you! Argh... That's sounds too formal, I wanted to say thanks for being a awesome girlfriend!" He blushed realizing what he said.

"Aww~ Thanks for being a good boyfriend too." I gave him one more hug, and kissed him before leaving, "I'll text you later~" I said, and left.

Shoyo stood there, shocked... He just got a kiss, that was all that was running through his mind. He got a kiss.

"Come inside Shoyo, it's cold out there!" Shoyo's mother yelled. Shoyo thoughts were interrupted, and he heard his mom loud and clear.

"Coming!"

_____________________________

PLEASE READ!!!!

Sorry for not updating in a while, I had no train of thought. I hope you like it, I'm not really good with Hinata's personality, but I tried my very best.

I want to say Merry Christmas to you guys, since I'm not gonna update tomorrow, so yeah. MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

I love you all, I have 50k reads, and I'm really happy! I almost have 1,000 votes, I need 15 more, but the 50k is enough. I LOVE YOU ALL!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

BYE~~~~