𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 :)

It's been almost two years since the incident.  The shock of the Orbit Spark incident still resided in the minds of those inflicted.

The trio know as the Dream Team was constantly asked questions on streams and videos, which triggered something in their minds. George had to start attending therapy due to Clay's constant worry for him mental health.

Dream had a secret though. The word they played on VR had saved. Every chance he got, he'd play on the world. He'd run around the taiga, tend to the farm, work on the house, imagine that Kit was sentient ai. Dream was told permanently to wear a back brace. The bones and torn tissue from his body contracting, ready to take the hit and simulating it in the process, left his back with permanent problems.

Sapnap had stepped up and took somewhat control of the team. Shocker, right? He did well managing everything, setting schedule, dealing with toxic fans, editing videos when needed. He was shaping up well. Also he enjoyed telling Dream and George about all their support tweets ever since they came out to their fans, almost two years after being together.

Sapnap also went through college. Graduated top of his class in coding for a two year class he took.

Right now however, Sapnap was picking George up from his therapy sessions. Clay was home alone on the minecraft world. There where many times clay would glance at the box hidden under his bed.

The box held the busted Orbit Spark headset that he fixed up. He would be lying of he said he didnt want to go back. Besides... George and Sapnap would be home soon. They could get it off his head. Clay glanced to the computer and back to his headset.

He shook his head but got up nonetheless, grabbing the Spark from its box and bringing it to his PC. He made sure his door was unlocked before plugging up the device and setting up his world. Taking a deep breath, he shut his eyes and put on the headset.

Pressing play he felt that spark of cold trail down from the back of his skull to the tips of his toes.

Clay kept his eyes closed and felt a weight lifted from his head. Carefully, he brought his hands up to his face and felt a white mask eyes still closed, he felt his head. Just hair.

A warm breeze tickled his face and he opened his eyes. A soft smile appeared on his face as a wave of nostalgia hit him. He turnd around and looked at the house he'd been building. Only now after two years it was bigger. It looked so realistic.

Clay walked inside, the creak of the door somehow calming. He stepped inside the house and let the door close behind him as he held his hands on his hips triumphantly.

His smile grew wider before he sighed from relief, making his way to the bedroom where Kit would be. The orange tabby purred in greeting at the sight of Dream and rushed over, rubbing its head against Dream's leg.

"Hey kitty."

Dream rubbed his back, feeling his brace, before walking out the door. He started walking down to the ocean near by. Kit followed happily down to the water's edge. Dream looked at the dock he'd made recently on his adventures through the server and walked down the wooden path.

He sat on the edge, taking off his shoes and socks as well as rolling up his pants legs. He stuck his feet in the water and just sat there. Pure serenity. 

---

"Clay! We're home. Get off your computer." Sapnap called. George entered the house after Sapnap, the lack of response from Dream made him worry. "Chill George. Hes probably just taking a nap with Patches. Go wake him up and tell him we have dinner."

George nodded as Sapnap set the bag of food on the counter.

George made his way down the hall to their shared bedroom. He opened the door, his smile creeping onto his face. If Clay was taking a nap then he'd be a George and try to scare him awake.

George quietly pushed the wood open before quickly noticing the scene on front of him. Clay had the VR headset on, his body limp in the chair. A smile smile was plastered on his face.

George got dizzy and quickly ran up to his lover, heart racing. "Dream? Clay? CLAY!" George tore the surprisingly well kept device off the blonde boys head, shaking him. Clay opened his eyes quickly and noticed the crying George shaking his desperately. 

"George!" Clay said, placing his hands on the boys shoulders. George stopped shaking him but let his hands rest in their place. Dream places his hands around George's waist.

"Clay why the hell did you do that?!" George asked, clearly shaken. Clay looked to the side. "Clay?" The blonde boy didnt answer, only hugged George tightly. George being the boy he was, hugged back.

"The world we played km is still there everything we did is marked there. I have it saved and play on it whenever I get the chance."

"Why?" George asked, still hugging him. "I dont know. I guess my mind is still trapped there somehow? I was taken so abruptly from the world when I died, I guess I just feel my time there is incomplete..." Clay admitted.

George sighed, pulling away. George looked to the side, unable to meet the warm green gaze he'd grown fond of. "George..?" Clay asked. George rubbed his eyes before Clay just wrapped his arms around him and held him close. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

George smuggled into the green hoodie. "It's been two years but it feels like it all happened yesterday." George said. Clay nodded. "I know..."

"Every comment or question I read, asking about it, brings back everything to the time we spent in the end. Every day I get the image of you dying replying in my head..." Clay didnt know what to say, instead he just rubbed George's back.

"I love you George..." Clay said, trying to calm him down. George leaned into Clay's embrace. "I love you too."

The couple stood up and made their way to the den, George's puffy eyes not going unnoticed by Nick. However, the raven haired boy decided not to ask or pry. The trip talked happily over cooking and eating dinner, the thoughts of the OSVR headset still stuck in their minds. Well, besides Sapnap. He was too busy looking over his new kittens: Mogwai, Lilly, and Kit (the last who was named by Dream).

Smh I wanna write a pure fluff dnf fanfic cause I listened to 10,000 hours today and it made my heart explode.