I dropped my mouth, "You know Stephen Curry?"

"Sort of. He never really speaks to me when our paths cross."

"Fuck. I always watch him play on TV. He is so damn good. He is cute too." I smiled.

Camila laughed, "Maybe you can see him face to face one day."

We eventually pulled up to a somewhat small looking house and I saw 3 other girls run outside to crowd around the car. I slowly got out the car as I shut the door behind me. A dark skinned girl with a short hair grabbed my hand, "Hi, my name is Normani. You must be Lauren?"

I smiled at her as another girl bumped chested me, "I'm Dinah."

Then a small little Hispanic grabbed me in for a hug, "I'm Ally. Ugh, you are so pretty. I'm beyond jealous."

I slightly grinned, "Thank you." I lowkey liked how open and personal they were. It was like they had known me forever. It was actually comfortable for me.

-Later that night-

Camila starting flipping out, Mason is coming over tomorrow to pick me up to take me to his parents house to get in the pool. She looked at me and the girls, "You guys should come. Mason said you could."

"I can't. I work at 8am sharp tomorrow." Ally frowned.

I shrugged, "I want to look for a job before I start gallivanting around LA because knowing me I will want to spend money and as of now...I am broke."

Dinah nudged me, "Oh please. Just go with us. It will be fun."

I rolled my eyes as I continued to look through these job opening website for jobs in LA. "I guess I could stay for a little while."

The girls squealed. I rolled my eyes as I continued to search for something I could do. It wasn't that I was lazy but I needed something that I could make money in and not have to deal with dumb asses all day. I couldn't stand people complaining about something being wrong. I hated fast food, I hate retail. I needed to work in an office, a business or a dentist office. Anything, as long as it was easy. I ended up looking so long that I eventually gave up. I pushed my laptop shut as I laid back in my new room. I sighed.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to Camila shaking me. I clicked my phone as it read 9:30am. I groaned and rolled over to the other side. What was with these girls? They were full of energy and always in a good mood. Not that it bothered me but it was new to me. I wasn't used to it. I rolled out of bed, I looked through my suitcase for one of my damn bathing suits. I was going to have to clean this out and get shit organized when I get back. It annoyed me not being organized. I found one, it wasn't my favorite but it was going have to do. I walked over to the bathroom. I slipped off my basketball shorts with my underwear then took off my tank top. I then slid on the bathing suit. I looked at myself in the mirror. I thought, I was going to the Curry household. I have to make myself look somewhat presentable. I put on some waterproof mascara just to make my eyelashes pop. I came out as Camila stared at me in awe.

"Can you not stare at me like that? You are scaring me." I said biting my lip.

"No it's just, you look really good." She said looking at me in a trance.

"Okay can we go now?" I said breaking her out of the trance.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah. Let's go." She said walking into the living room to meet Normani and Dinah.

"Well, Well, Well. Look at you." I hear Normani say with a chuckle.

I knew this was about to be a long ass day with them.

Stephen's POV

I looked at my mom, Sonya, who was making my dad a cup of coffee. "You need to settle down Stephen. I want you to be happy and successful in the NBA with a nice woman."

"Mom, I will. It takes time. I mean dad didn't just find you in seconds. I will find a girl, stop rushing me." I groaned.

"I mean I thought you and Ayesha were going to make it. Until you fucked things up."

I rolled my eyes as I put my hands behind my head. I saw one of my little brother's coming from the darkness, it was Mason.

"Oh. I didn't know you were going to be here." He said skittish.

I looked at him before looking back at my mom, "What is he talking about?"

She licked her lips, "Mason invited his girlfriend over with her friends."

I noticed a bunch of girls laughing. They were here. "Well thats my signal to go. I am going to go find Seth."

I got up and walked past Mason as I then glanced over to the group of girls. I saw all the normal ones except one. One that had the brightest green eyes that I have ever seen. I kept staring at her in awe until I tripped over myself and fell. My mom, Mason, and the girls flocked around me like leeches.

"Stephen, what happened?" My mom stammered. "Are you okay? Nothing is broken is it?"

"MOM! I am fine. Nothing hurts, calm down." Then Mason signaled for his girlfriend and her friends to follow him. I noticed the mysterious girl was walking away. I got up and grabbed her wrist. She turned around in shock.

"I'm sorry for grabbing your wrist like that." I said realizing that it may have made me look like a dick.

"It's fine." She smiled.

"I haven't seen you with them before so..." I said trailing off.

"I just moved here. I'm weirdly their new roommate."

"Oh, that's cool. What's your name?" I asked.

"Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." She said with her green eyes looking right through my soul.

"I'm Stephen." I said with a grin.

"Trust me. I know who you are."

"Well I should get upstairs. It was nice meeting you, Lauren." I said

"You too, Stephen." She said before turning around to follow her roommates outside to the pool.

What the fuck? Not that I was going insane or anything over her because I just met her but she was hot. Super hot. Her black locks with her piercing green eyes had me in a trance.

___________

HI. SO THIS IS MY NEW STORY IM STARTING. ITS JAUREN RELATED. IM SO EXCITED. IM GOING TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON SINCE THIS ONE IS JUST KELSEY AND ITS THE BEGINNING. I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THE OTHER FANFICTION. JUSTINS POV WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER. THEY ARENT GONNA MEET JUST YET SO CALM YO TITTIES. LAUREN AND JUSTIN WILL END UP MEETING SO JUST GIVE IT TIME. YOU CANT START IT OFF WITH HER AS AN ASSISTANT. AND YOU THINK CAMILA LIKES LAUREN? AND WHAT THE HELL ABOUT STEPHEN CURRY AND LAUREN. AYE AYE AYE