Arcades.

Happy pride month.

You woke up to be enclosed in your boyfriends strong arms. You loved the man dearly, you would probably die for him even though he would never let you.

"Good morning Princess." Shoto whispered quietly. You looked up at him with a small smile on your face.

"I didn't know you were awake Sho." You replied, moving your hand up to your face and covering your mouth allowing you to yawn without looking like you're about to rip your boyfriend's face off.

"We're going to have to get up today. I have something planned for us." Shot said smiling slightly.

"Fine but I want to get ice cream after."

"I should've known that was coming." You both laughed a little and proceeded to get up.

You walked to the closet grabbing a hoodie, t-shirt, skinny jeans and undergarments before heading to the en-suite bathroom.

After turning on the shower and putting it on your preferred temperature, you quickly changed out of your clothes and got in.

You washed yourself and got out. The air was so much colder so you grabbed the towel you left out.

You dried off and threw on your clothes, did you hair appropriately (and added makeup if you want to).

You walked back out to see Shoto already dressed and waiting for you to be ready. You quickly grabbed your shoes and put them on.

The two of you walked down the stairs hand in hand, heading to the kitchen to grab something small to eat so you could sit and eat ice cream all evening.

Once you were finished, you turned to see Shigaraki and Dabi looking around for something, with very worried expressions on their faces.

"What's wrong? Where's Toga?" Asked Shoto.

"She's got a fever. It'll be fine in a couple of days. Do you have any soup for her?" Replied Dabi.

"It's in the top cupboard, if you go down the hall to your left you should see a storage room, in there, you should find heat pads and other things that I don't really need because of this guy." You explained gesturing to Shoto.

"Thank you Y/n."

"No problem. Himiko is like my sister, can't just let her be ill and ignore her."

Everyone nodded in agreement for having some sort of friendship with her. "When Shoto and I get back I'll take over and you guys can rest."

"Y/n, you don't ha-" Shigaraki started and you cut him off before he could finish.

"I'm going to. Don't try and fight me."

The boys just sighed at your fiesty nature.

You notice Shoto check the time every so often, you could tell he was worried about making it on time.

"Well, Shoto and I best be going, I'll be back to help with Himiko later." With that the two of you walked to your f/c car and got in.

Shoto insisted on it being a surprise and forced you to wear a blindfold, once it was on he held your hand whilst he began to drive, only letting go to change the gears. You drove for around ten to fifteen minutes, half of that being to find a parking space because some people really shouldn't have passed their driver's test.

Once you were parked up Shoto helped you get out of the car, still not letting you take off the blindfold, you walked around for maybe two minutes or so before he allowed you to take it off.

Once you did, you gasped at all the bright lights, to say it was an arcade, it was huge. You smiled at Shoto, knowing he had remembered that you had never been to an arcade and he was dragged by Midoriya to one in his second year of UA. The reason for not going to an arcade once in your twenty years of life, your parents.

You leaned up and kissed Shoto's cheek. The heterochromatic boy then held his hand out to you which you gladly took.

"Anything you want to try first?" Asked the peppermint boy.

"I've never been to one and I have no experience on what's good to do or not, so why don't you show me big boy?" You then placed a hand over your mouth and blushed intensely,  you had just called him big boy and if people had overheard you, you were screwed.

Whilst you were panicking, Shoto walked you over to the go karts. You smiled knowing that Shoto never knew you could drive one as before your quirk manifested your father was training you how to drive of a go kart to try and prove that if you didn't have a quirk you wouldn't be useless in the world. Although, you would still get disowned for it.

Whenever you went out on a date like this, Shoto never gave you the option to pay, it was just him paying and whenever it was brought up he said it was fine for him to pay and that you shouldn't feel bad because you're doing a lot to keep them out of trouble with the authorities and make sure they aren't going to lose the house which they live in by keeping a contract and having a decent job, he was going to join you by getting a job soon, but he still needed to learn English to allow for a decent job to come along.

You stood in the fairly short line, where the instructor tried flirting with you a couple of times, each time, Todoroki pulled you closer and kissed your cheek. You didn't mind but you wanted to punch the instructor in the gut and then kick him in his dick.

You were in the next group for going on so the instructor had to leave, once he did you released a breath you didn't know you were holding.

Around twenty minutes later, you were driving around the track at a high speed. Shoto was far behind but was slowly catching up. Before you knew it, he was right behind you.

You were competitive, there was no way you were going to let him get in front of you. It was time to pull out some old tricks.

Ten minutes later, you were still in first, Shoto had been reduced to third and now you had to get off the track as your time was up. You finished your lap and got out of the kart.

Shoto was a couple seconds behind you, but he walked up to you and hugged you. "You never told me you could drive like that." He said fake hurt in his voice.

"You never asked."

The two of you laughed and continued to look around. As you were walking past a set of the claw machines, Shoto seemed to like a plushie that was of Soba noodles.

You walked him over to it and placed a coin in, carefully moving it across so that it would grab it. From then, it lowered and lifted it, getting it directly in the box to be collected. You grabbed it and handed it to Shoto.

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "Thank you for winning me this Y/n." He said as he hugged you.

"It's no problem Sho." You replied, hugging him back.

You continued to look around as you finally saw something that you liked.
(Insert what it was). Shoto wanted to win it for you. You told him he didn't have to but he went and did it anyway.

Finally, after playing a few more games, you were taken to get ice cream. The bit you were looking forward to the whole day.

You walked into the parlour and ordered (favourite ice cream). You sat down at a table and Shoto joined you after he told you he was paying.

A few minutes later, the waitress came out and gave you your ice cream which you both ate with smiles on your faces.

You both left the parlour happily but earlier than Shoto wanted because you reminded him that Himiko was ill and you wanted to help her.

You drove home and once you arrived you got out of the car and began to help Toga with her could. Unfortunately, it would have a toll on you.