Putting Plans Into Action 1/2

It was now the day when you were going to end Endeavour. You hated him, you wanted revenge for Shoto, revenge for Dabi, revenge for Rei, revenge for Fuyumi and you wanted to tear him apart whilst he screamed as you choked him out of his own god damn mind. You giggled.

Toga needed to take some of Shoto's blood for the plan to work. Once she had some, the rest of the league got into position as she posed as Shoto.

Togas POV:

I knocked on the door of the house. It was quiet, eerily quiet. However, knowing Endeavour would be home was fine. I just had to make sure I wasn't going to lose a lot of my own blood otherwise my quirk won't work.

The door opened, a young girl stood there. She had red and white hair. Shoto's older sister, Fuyumi.

"Shoto?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Come in. Quickly, if Dad finds out you're here hes going to-"

"I'm going to what?" Boomed a voice, as he slapped Shoto's sister around the face.

"Nothing sir." Fuyumi quickly walked away, her head down.

I clapped my hands, signalling that it was time for the others to come and finish the job. The real Shoto came and froze his father. I returned back to my normal self.

Y/n's POV:

The street was empty. Just the Todoroki house was there. Nobody else; the other houses were derelict. This only meant one thing, either Endeavour the bitch had known about this plan somehow, or he was a bad neighbour and nobody wanted to be there.

I watched as Toga posed as my boyfriend. The real Shoto got into position, his back against the wall as he waited for the signal.

Once it came, he froze his dad. He continued to do so because his father's quirk would destroy it easily. You repetitively checked to make sure nobody was coming to the scene. It was clear. It was Shigaraki's turn. He put quirk suppressing hand cuffs on the old man and then, the fight was over the LOV had won.

They had a victory.

Thank you so much for 1.61 reads and 54 votes. It means a lot.