Funerals 5/5

Then at last, there was Endeavour's funeral. The one you watched broadcasted on the radio. The one you sat and laughed at with the rest of the league.

"The tragic death of an adored hero.."

It's quite amusing how they don't know the abuse his wife and kids were put through so he could be number one or have his bloodline reach the top.

"Endeavour."

His hero name literally means to want to he the best at something. You wondered if anyone else could see he's a selfish asshole.

"Gone in an instant.."

It wasn't technically an instant because your new friends had locked him in a room and drove him to insanity before killing him.

"Trying to fight and pave the way for future heros.."

Future heros? Who the hell decided to pay the broadcaster to say that? He never did anything it was always All Might.

"Making the world a better place.."

You almost choked on your tea at that point. You were so livid about the fact that Endeavour wasn't making the world a better place, he was abusing Shoto's siblings and mother. Who the hell does that shit.

You got up and turned the radio off. Glad that Endeavour was gone for good.

Thank you so much for reading this far. I'm glad you're all bored enough to read my awful stuff.

I was thinking, would you all like a face reveal?

If you would like me to just comment it.