Master Plan 1/4

Author: Thank you so much for 237 reads, voting for my story and adding it to your reading lists. I really am thankful for this. Anyway, onto the story.

Y/n's POV

I woke up tied to a surgery table by my ankles, neck and wrists. Where exactly am I? The room was freezing cold and my head was spinning. Then a feminine shadow came in.

"I'm glad you're awake now. Our boss will be very happy with this. Maybe a little too happy. However, the boss may want you to join us. Which I doubt you will. That's why I'm here. To make you comply with us." She giggled pulling out a glinting object. My breath caught in my throat, I couldn't breathe properly. Nausea hit me like a truck. "Oh no, can't you breathe? Maybe I should loosen the restraints?"

"P-please.." I coughed and started the phases of passing out. The girl loosened the restraints and let me off the table.

"Who are you anyway?" She asked.

"F/n L/n the child of P/n and P/n."

"What's your quirk?"

"Nature manipulation."

"Why do you want to be a hero?" She said practically spitting at the word hero.

"I don't know. I just don't want to see my parents have a nobody as their child."

"So you care about everyone else but not yourself?"

"I-I guess."

"Well I suppose the League Of Villains is what you need. We care about others yet we also care about ourselves. All For One, our leader, really wants you on our team. Please join us. It's kinda lonely not having another younger villain if you know what I mean."

"I get you, don't worry, I'll join. I want my parents to be proud of me, yet I was never enough for them. My decision will be made final on one condition."

"What is that?"

"I get my boyfriend."

"It's done." Said a male voice.