Date Night 2/2

2nd person POV

You and Todoroki ordered your Soba, he got cold Soba and you got F/S (Favourite Soba). Whilst you waited for your food, you asked your boyfriend a question.

"Baby, what was it like to kill someone?"

"It was kind of stress relieving to be honest. It made me reassured knowing that nobody could take you from me." He replied smirking.

"It kind of sounds fun."

"Yeah, if that Jiro doesn't stop winking at you I'm going to end her." You grabbed his arm in attempt to hold him back from killing her right in front of everyone.

"Baby, calm down. I know you get jealous easily but I'm not going to leave." You felt him relax a little. As you were sat in a booth, he pulled you closer to him, you blushed as he sat you on his lap.

"Shoto, you can't do that here!"

"Why not?" He traced his finger around your inner thigh.

"We're in public!"

"Let me show everyone that your mine then they would leave us alone."

"I kind of want you to kill people for me, it makes you sound like you need me.." You whispered in his ear. He blushed a little as you felt the tent in his pants grow. "Desperate for me huh?" You decided to tease him about him but you knew he would ravage you when you got back to your room. However, he let you slip away from his lap but made you sit next to him.

"Okay, you can have your dignity here but when I get you home, I'm going to break you."

"Try me bitch."

Then your food came. You sat and ate whilst noticing Jiro looking you up and down. You grabbed Todoroki's hand quickly and he looked at you.

"Can we kill this hoe?" You asked.

"Why not? Let's finish our food and then we should invite her out tomorrow. Then once she comes, we'll strangle her with your quirk."

"Sounds perfect, but impaling her would be entertaining.."

Then you finished your food. Walking up to Jiro and inviting her out. She agreed.

On the way back you looked up at Shoto and said, "In a way, your quirk is like Soba. It can be both hot and cold."