Confessions 2/2

Y/n went back to their dorm and decided to try and make Todoroki blush. Heading towards the wardrobe, pondering the clothing options.

After around five minutes, the outfit had been decided and put on. The outfit consisted of, a body hugging, maroon turtle neck, it fit perfectly and inticed the curvyness of Y/n's body. The next thing was a pair of black jeans, they also hugged their figure beautifully. Finally, the shoes, a pair of black and white Doc Martens.

Y/n was ready to go. Then the thought of the hair was messy. Styling it was the only option. Y/g quickly put their hair in their (favourite hairstyle)

Y/n couldn't wait for the supposed 'man of their dreams' to come and wrap his strong muscular arms around their waist. It had been decided for so many years. Now it may finally come true. As a final touch to the outfit, Y/n used their quirk to create a flower crown on top of their head.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, Y/n rushed to answer it. Standing there, was the peppermint boy that they had loved for over twelve years. When he got a proper look at you, he blushed.

"You look beautiful Y/n." He said bashfully.

"Thank you Sho." Y/n replied a small blush appeared on their cheeks. "You don't look to bad yourself." Which in all honesty, was true, he was wearing a black leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans and a  v-necked t-shirt.

"Well, Princess, would you like to accompany me?" Princess was his childhood nickname for them, hearing it then was cute but now, out of his deep voice was sexy. Y/n could atleast admit they felt a little aroused by it. Unfortunately, Y/n didn't have a nickname for him so deciding on one was going to be hard.

The two teens (18) walked into a small café. Sitting in the back corner away from everyone. There was a booth. Y/n slid in and was followed by the peppermint childhood sweetheart they had.

After the two had ordered and eaten, it was time. Todoroki grabbed Y/n's hand and led them to the place he had asked for them to be his and only his. Y/n realised the date was exactly thirteen years since.

Sakura blossoms fell down as the breeze carried them gently to the ground. Far away in the distance, the sun was beginning to set, a colour palette of warm, silky colours was painted across the sky. The moment was perfect.

Y/n's POV:

It was thirteen years on this day when he asked me to wait for him. I love this boy I'm just afraid he'll decide to say that the promise is off and that it was all a lie.

"L/n F/n." He began. "I wanted to say that I love you, and I have since I first met you. I know that this week has been painful for you but I hope that you can accept what I'm about to say." He took a deep breath. "Will you do me the honour of becoming my Princess, my everything, my one love, my (insert preferred gender)friend?"

"Shoto I would love to, the truth is, I had loved you for a long time too. I've wanted this moment to happen for a very long time. I just didn't think you would remember our promise." I replied blushing profusely.

"Of course I remember our promise, it's the reason we are here today. Now, Princess, do you mind if I kiss that beautiful face of yours?"

"Not at all-" I got cut off by him pushing his lips on mine. I kissed back, igniting the sparks within our hearts.