Future Plans 3/3

You had been wearing the outfit just under an hour whilst Todoroki held the chain on the collar. You were still mad but had come to the terms that if you didn't do anything he couldn't hold you to ransom for it. You stood in front of Shigaraki ready to explain what was going to happen with you and Todoroki.

"So. Is there a reason you need to speak to me?" He asked his coarse throat making his voice sound raspy.

"Yeah. Y/n and I have come to the conclusion that being here in Japan is no longer an option. We are planning to move to the UK to avoid anyone from class 1A as they all went to America. This way you won't get caught and found out about in case one of us slips up." Responded Todoroki with his monotonous tone returning as quickly as it left when he spoke with you.

"I see. You can go but I would advise going on the flight straight to the UK. It will be a long one but thanks to you guys I can finally make my boss proud. Very lucky aren't you both...?"

"Shigaraki, we can't thank you enough. I just hope you're happy in your relationship and that you achieve what you want."

"Go pack your shit.  I'll pay for your flights little brother." You heard Dabi say.

"Thanks Touya. Come visit us won't you?"

"I will. Toga won't be happy with you for leaving her Y/n."

"I'm not sorry. It's so you guys don't get hurt."

"Y/n!" Toga's shrill voice screeched.

"Gotta blast!" You then continued to run out of the room and avoid Toga. Then you remembered Todoroki had a hold on you because of the chain. Quickly removing the gloves you realised that you could remove it and that's what you did, but Toga got to you before you could run away.

"Y/n!! Why are you leaving me?!"

"Himiko.. I have to. But Touya promised he'll bring you to visit us." You watched as she ran off to hug her boyfriends she giggled happily

Then you felt those all familiar arms grab you. Almost instantly you had the collar replaced on your neck. "Fuck you Shoto."

"I already did."