Travelling

You had just finished packing your clothes after Toga had returned them. It was your last night with the LOV and almost everyone was sad to see you go.

Toga had decided that a sleepover between you was in order. You spent most of the night watching Twilight arguing over who was better for Bella afterwards. Of course you chose (insert either Edward or Jacob) and obviously Toga disagreed and chose the other.

Your argument must have been loud as Shigaraki, Dabi and Shoot came in asking what you were arguing about. They seemed to understand and Dabi and Shigaraki joined your side whilst Todoroki joined Toga's.

"I've been betrayed!" You wailed causing Dabi and Shigaraki to laugh.

"Sorry Princess, but (whoever you didn't pick) is better."

Then your team got the defense on and argued back. Todoroki and Toga surrendered and you would hold that against them your whole life.

It was finally time to go to sleep as you needed to be awake in order to not miss your flight to the UK. You were going to stay in the house that your grandparents had as a holiday home and left to you in their will.

When you woke up all your bags were packed in the car and you were in the back seat already dressed in comfortable clothes for the long flight ahead. Dabi was driving; Shigaraki in the passenger seat then Toga was in the back with you and Shoto.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Whispered Shoto.

"Morning."

Once you pulled up to the airport you were met by the pilot. He had three people help you get the stuff you brought carried into the planes storage area.

"Tomura, are these who require my assistance getting to Britain?" Asked the pilot.

"Yes. Is there a problem with it?" Replied Tomura

"No sir not at all. You may want to wrap your last meeting up quickly. The hero patrol have come earlier than they should've."

"Ah fuck. Goodbye Y/n and Shoto.  We'll come visit you I promise."

Himiko hugged you one more time before you had to board your plane. Luckily, you got into it before the heros recognised you. Tomura Himiko and Dabi weren't so lucky. They were taken in by them.

You sat on the plane which only had you and Shoto on it and prepared for take off. Once the air space was cleared you put on your belt as the plane lifted toward the sky.