Chapter 8

((A.N..// Me: So hey guys! :D Chapter 8 here! And... before I get on with it, one question.

So, I log on. Decide to go onto my works and type this chapter up whilst it's still in my head... click on this book... and then I notice something.

Chapter One- 101 reads

Author's Note...?!?! (Chapter 2)- 52 reads

Chapter 3- 37 reads

Chapter 4- 61 reads

"....WHAT THE HELL?"

How did Chapter 4 get more reads than Chapter 3 and Chapter 2? Did everyone avoid Chapter 3 and some avoid Chapter 2? Okay, I know that's two questions xD I've just had a good laugh at my reads, one hundred and one on my first chapter and it's been fluctuating ever since xD So I'd just love it if someone could explain this to me xD Did 24 of you avoid Chapter 3? If so.... why? XD Can't understand a book if you skip a chapter...

But yeah xD Um... I'm kind of gobsmacked by that xD Oh, and HI PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! I've not said that in a while! xD

Matt: That is... gah, guys. Just ignore Izzy. *sighs*

Me: No no no! Don't ignore me! D:

Mello: Yeah, do. *rubs my forehead* She's just crazily high on cupcakes right now...

Me:... BLAME MY LITTLE FRIEND XD Anyway, yeah. Here's the chapter. Enjoy guys, you all know the drill by now xD AND PREVIOUS COMMENTERS! *runs off, returns with plushies* Here :D I'd love to see some comments guys! :)

Enjoy :P

Oh and... a little fun fact- Ryuk wasn't actually meant to die xD He was meant to just fall over, and L would've caught Matt and Kayen would've arrived again and shot Matty from the doorway, before shooting himself to rejoin Zuriel. BUT... as I've said. This story has started to write itself. I zone out, and I just type... literally. I just wait for the story to tell me what to write xD So... this is a rollercoaster ride for me too xD

You guys have until TOMORROW to give me questions for the characters and a yes or no whether to have a FMA:B fanfic/Oneshot in Archaeology... + a day for time zones... SEE ARCHAEOLOGY AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR DETAILS.

ADDED NOTE- I was bought a coffee maker for Christmas... Making my first coffee with it (obviously not the first I've drank but the first the machine's made)... the end of the chapter, I'll tell you how it tastes xD

SECOND ADDED NOTE- Oh. My. God. Oh my god. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Matt: What? *looks at Izzy bored*

Me: ...ONE THOUSAND. ONE THOUSAND READS ON ARCHAEOLOGY. MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND ON PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY. THANK YOU. THANK YOU ALL. ASDFGHJKL! ASDF-FUCKING-GHJKL!

Mello: *sighs*

Me: COMPUTER. NO. COMPUTE. THIS. DATA. N-N-NO COMPUTE. *flails arms randomly* NO COMPUTION!

Mello: *walks over to Izzy, grabbing the tops of her arms* Sorry guys. I think Izzy's broken. We'll get a new model in.

Me: DOES. NOT. COM- Wait a second! *pulls away from Mello and points at him* A NEW MODEL!? Of me!? OH HELLLLLLL NO MOTHER FUDGER!

Mello: 0.0 ...Yep... she's broken..

Me: Am not! *looks at the reader* Geez louise, Mello thinks I'm broked!

Matt: Broked? 0.0 Mello get the coffee machine...

Mello: Hell no. I'm not handling a hyper, wide awake Izzy. No way. Not in a million years. Not after last time.