III:Meeting

"Not everyone's view Ms.park. what you think about him?"

Y/n:"Jaemin..He...is really a good person...he just had not gotten appearance but personality too,he do really care about people he love.he really seem to be crazy sometimes. "

Jinyoung:"crazy? He really is crazy."he said laughing little.

Mr.Na:"I'm bit impressed by his choice,otherwise he really is too stupid."

And for a moment there was some awkward silence.

Mrs.Na:"y/n,tell us something about your family."
"My mom and dad are usually overseas for business trips and I'm their only child.I live with my aunt and uncle and their son-"

"I'm sorry I'm taking my leave so early I have an important work to complete,you guys enjoy your food.Ms.park we'll complete our talk sometime else."Mr.Na said and left.

Time skip
/In jaemin's room/

"You seem really nervous earlier"jaemin said,he was sitting on the bed and I was sitting on his couch.
Y/n:"I don't feel good,when can I leave."
Jaemin:"are you sick?"

Y/n:"No,I just want to go home."
"Get up then I'll drop you home."

Jaemin drove me back home.after getting out of the car,he walked me to the doorstep. After couple of minutes of silence I spoke

Y/n:"Do you think I messed up?"

Jaemin:"I don't know but what you said earlier -......forget it. I'll be going now."he turned and there was standing my aunt a bit confused to see a boy with me because she knew I wasn't really into dating and all that.and I never brought any friend home instead of Chaeyoung.

"Aren't you Mr.Na's son?"My aunt said
"Yes,I'm Na jaemin."jaemin said while he bowed to her.
"You guys know each other?"I asked.
"I met him two years ago on company anniversary with your uncle.your uncle works at his dad's company."my aunt said and my mouth made an 'O' shape.

Okaaayyyy...I didn't knew this.

"I'll be leaving,bye!"he said and left.
"He's so handsome.right?"my aunt whispered to me as jaemin left.

What? Not you too

I cleared my thoughts and went inside and as I shut the door close I heard my aunt say something."why didn't you told me before he was coming, I should have prepared something for him."she sighed.

"Are you two together now?"she said and I got annoyed.
"Maybe or maybe not. Good night."I said and went upstairs. I took a long shower and then laid on my bed.

"Finally free"
.
.
Monday.
"Weekend were so boring I should have done something productive then just lying on my bed"i thought to myself.

After that I stood up from my bed and got ready for school.

I walked along the empty hallway looking around but halted when I felt someone grab my hairs.someone pushed me to the walls.

It was shin Hyeji our school's queenka and her minions Eunha and jisoo.there only one things you should know about her;She's a bitch,don't mess with her.

"What you want from me?"I said groaning in pain.
"What were you doing with jaemin Friday night?"she said "what?...well,that's none of your business."I said and started to move when she held me back and slapped me.
"Are you showing me attitude,why did I  even bothered to talk to you.You just stay away from him,you should know you limits."She said and left with her minions.

I touched my cheek"what a great start of the day....what she think she is?Why she's even bothered by that?it's not like they are still dating."

*deep sigh*

"Anyways,that's not something new to me."I said to myself
"Who are you talking to?" jaemin said from behind.

"Oh it's you."i said turning to jaemin who was now standing in front of me now.Jaemin cupped my face with his one hand and crased his thumb on the cheek where hyeji slapped me."what happened to you cheek?"he said.

If hyeji saw us like this I'm gonna have the same on my other cheek too.

i snapped out of my thought"you care?"I said instantly removing his hands from my face and turned back to head toward the classroom.

I felt a tight grip on my wrist"Ofcourse not......but why are you late today? I was waiting."he said "so,let me ask you a question too,why it matter for you,it's not like I have to pretend to be your girlfriend in school too?"I replied trying to let go of my wrist from his hand and I surprisingly was successful.

Jaemin:"why are you acting all brave and confident...."he said smirking "...but I like it!"he added and winked at me.

Jaemin held my hand and i felt weird this is not the first time he's holding my hand then why now? And then he dragged me into the classroom.

As we entered my eyes met hyeji's who was bit shocked to see us holding hands.....damn.why he's doing this....to me?

Hyeji:"you.....?"

God....save me from hyeji.....and yes from....jaemin too.

Jaemin:"Oh, yes I haven't I told you yet....me and y/n are dating."

Hyeji was shook,i was shook,the whole God damn class was jungshook.

"WHAT?"I said."Dating...but....aren't we-"hyeji was interrupted by jaemin.

"Oh c'mon......we were over a long time ago.Move on."he said.

Hyeji ran out of the classroom.I let go of his hand and wispered "what are you doing" to jaemin went to my bench which was next to Mark lee,the class president.

I look over to chaeyoung,she gave me a look.

Before I could do anything our teacher came,Mr.jung "open your books."
.
.
.
To be continued.....