II:Promises.

Wednesday
Jaemin:"why the hell you come this early?"
Y/n:"oh you startle me.."
Jaemin:"well that's good because this time there are so less student so we can talk easily."
"so,what you thought about the deal?"I didn't replied.
Jaemin:"if you are thinking to deny then forget it,you don't have any other option than helping me or your life will get worse."he said stepping closer to me and pining me to the locker his hands on my the either sides.

"I guess you heard me,I don't like repeating things."

Y/n:"If I agree,will you keep your promise?"
"Desperate much?"he said smirking

"Bro?"someone said.we both turned to see him,it was Lee Jeno. jaemin's bestfriend,and if anyone besides me and jaemin know about this deal was him.

Jeno:"I thought we talked about it,you have to behave nicely to her."
Jaemin:"whatever"he said moving back "I gotta go now."
"And you"he said pointing at me,"I'll text you shortly after school.Better keep your mouth shut."he said and left.

Jeno:"I hope you are not hurt anywhere....he told me that he used to bully you and all that.......I'm sorry for everything wrong he did to you.maybe you don't know but behind his 'cool' personality he is a big softie, so trust me he'll never do anything bad to you..... so you can trust him."

Big softie?!!?that asshole????

Y/n:"you don't have to be sorry for what you never did.And I know you are saying all this because he's you bestfriend but sorry,trust is a big thing I can't do that."
Jeno:"just give him a chance you'll know yourself."
Y/n:"why the heck it have to be me?I don't want to be around him,wouldn't it be obvious nor I want my life to get any worse. I'm stuck in between ,ain't I'm supposed to live my life normally?"

He held my hand to comfort me "I know it's hard when you can't share your worries with someone.but you can share them with me,as a friend?"

Y/n:"why you want me to help him?by your concerns to him......don't tell me you both are gays?"
Jeno:"what?I'm just trying to be nice and ofcourse I want to see him happy.He was the one to make sure everyone is happy around him even in their bad times he was the one always there for everyone.He's totally crazy. atleast there is something I can do for him and we both are straight,alright?"

Y/n:"I'll think about it.I'm heading in first,bye!"

/Lunch/

"Girl,you haven't touched your food,are you alright."chaeyong said.
Y/n:"I don't have an appetite"

Chaeyong:"just tell me if something is botheringyou, You can always talk to me...you know."
I smiled and slightly nodded.

Friday

So the last day went like that:I agreed to help him but only if he keeps his promise starting from tomorrow and will not bully me ever again.And he agreed he said "make it like a new start.just as some acquaintances."

He sounded desperate.....or just I'm trusting him?

I got a text from someone:

Na Jaemin: I'll pick you up at 6.where should I come?

Meet me at ******** bus stop:Me

Na Jaemin:Okay.

"Am i doing right by helping him,in all this?"I thought to myself.

************

I spotted jaemin talking to someone on his phone,he ended it as I approached him.

Y/n:"let's go."
Jaemin:"like this?really?"
Y/n:"what you mean by 'like this'?"
Jaemin:"nevermind.just get in first."

After some minutes the car stopped in front of A MALL?why we stopped at a mall?

"aren't we supposed to meet your parents?"I asked bit confused.
Jaemin:"Yes,but let's fix you outfit first."
Y/n:"now you even have a problem with my clothes?"
Jaemin:"Just follow me,while I'm looking for your outfit you better listen to me carefully. "
I nodded annoyed.

Jaemin:"I told my dad that we've been dating for three months."

"I said I like you because of your nice personality and good sense of humor."he said handing me some clothes.

"Make this relationship believable, you better not make any kind mistake. I'll try my best too."

"Always remember, it's not real.so don't get flustered by anything."
I nodded as he handed me some more clothes.
"Y/n go get changed now."

I got changed into those clothes,I sighed atleast I don't look bad in these clothes.i don't know what I did bad to got myself into all this.

Y/n:"I don't know what you wanted to see but i hope you are satisfied now.Is it okay?"
Jaemin:"beauti-I mean good...you look good!"

Jaemin:"where are you going exit is this way."
Y/n:"payment?!?"
Jaemin:"don't worry I already paid."
Y/n:"but-"
Jaemin:"No buts, we'll be late let's go now."

/At jaemin's home/
"Your house is....really big....and beautiful."I said but he didn't bother to respond.
Jaemin held my hand,I was feeling nervous,and definitely not comfortable the person holding my hand was reason of my sorrows,and here I'm holding his hand.Doors opened revealing a middle aged lady.

Y/n:"Nice to meet you ma'am"and jaemin and that lady both looked at me with confusion.

Lady:"young master,everyone's at the dining waiting for you."

"Jaemin-ah,here you come"a lady said fondly looking at us.she is so pretty."you must be y/n.you look beautiful"she said.

really? What is she? An actor? A model?

Jaemin kind of squeezed my hand to hinting me to greet her.
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!"I almost yell.
"Nice to meet you,I didn't mean to yell but you are really beautiful."

She chuckled "That's so sweet of you.take a seat,make Yourself at home."
Before I could even move someone took my hand and placed a small kiss on it "I'm Na jinyoung, this punk's older brother."

"Nice to meet you too"

I sat down,after a minute a tall,cold looking man joined us.

he.

is.

hot.

Dafuq.calm down,you ain't got time to start crushing over an old(hot) married man.did I just called him hot,God what's wrong with me?!?

"So finally we got to meet you Ms.Park.nice to meet you."he said.
"T-the.....pleasure i-is ......mine"god I'm even stuttering.I can't,this is hard.

Jaemin:"Are you okay darling?you seem really nervous."

Darling?.......Nervous?yes I'm.I'm very nervous.

Now I know where he got his amazing Genes.His parents look like models;perfect.but how can everyone can be so good looking in this house I feel like potato.

Jinyoung:are you alright y/n? You look so....red.
Y/n:"I don't know maybe because of the weather.It's really hot outside."
Jaemin:*whispers*"it's November. "

I froze.why I even bother to say anything at all?

Mr.Na:"Ms.park,I wanted to ask how do you know him?and why you liked him?you could got someone better than him."

I looked at jaemin who was already looking at me blankly,waiting for my answer.

Him?........I definitely hate him.

"He is.....very..popular at school...everyone likes him."I said trying to fake best smile as I could.

"Not everyone's view Ms.park. what you think about him?
.
.
.
.
A/n: what would be the best lie y/n can come up with?
This chapter ends here,tell me if I made a mistake.THANKYOU FOR READING.