IX: Let's hang out this weekend

|During lunch|

"So,will anyone of you answer me?" Minhyuk asked while they all were walking towards the cafeteria
"Wait we didn't decided on what we are going to say to him?"Chaeyoung whispered to Y/N.
"Let's just tell him the truth....he'll know someday anyways". Y/N whispered back.
"Oh no no, it's not a good idea I guess!"Chaeyoung replied.

"Guys you shouldn't-" Minhyuk was about to say something but was cutted off as chaeyoung whispered back to Y/N.

"we'll see what happens later as it comes. For now just tell him Jaemin is your boyfriend."
"I don't feel like lying to him but I think it's better than telling him everything"

Chaeyoung gave her a thumbs up.

"You guys should just tell me if you don't want to talk about it,I'll won't bother you but it's not cool how you're whispering to eachother.I feel like you are hiding something.

"Uh-uh Minhyuk don't get me wrong,I was just going to tell you that-"

"...."

"That.....I'm dating someone👉🏻👈🏻."y/n said hesitantly
"Who?" He asked raising one of his eyebrow
"Na Jaemin. You saw him this morning right?"

He looked at her with a blank face and then spoke up.

"Oh my god! My Y/N has grown so much that she got herself a partner."he said and patted her head.

"Don't say it like that"
"Where is he anyways?didn't he asked to find him in the cafeteria" Chaeyoung said.

"Others are here just Jaemin and jeno are missing-"she felt a hand grab onto her hand and pulled her forward,it was Jaemin.
"Hey?"
"Where were you?" She asked.
"Why? you missed me?"He smirked.

"I-Don't answer my question with another question!"
"See you're changing the topic,guess you did!!"

"Whatever I don't want to know where you've been anyway"

"C'mon dont make a face,it hasn't been long since we revealed we are dating so dont act unseemly and gives other wrong idea."
"What wrong idea and why does it even matter?"
"I'm trying to make a crystal clear image of mine in school obviously,you acting unseemly can reflects badly on me."

Well he's right he's pretty popular....it would have been a whole different story if it wasn't him but someone else.

~~~~

"Was it him?"Minhyuk askes
"What Y/n boyfriend...yeah yeah it's him....our school's Na jaemin!!"chaeyong said with a straight face.

"And you mister?"Minhyuk said eyeing toward jeno who was blankly looking at the floor

"Oh right I forgot to introduce myself I'm Lee jeno" He stretched his hand forward.
"I'm Park Minhyuk,Hope we get along."He grabbed his hand.
"Ofcourse, why don't you eat with us today?"jeno offered.

"You guys are close?"Jeno asked
"Yeah,he's my brother, twin brother.He recently came back from Chicago "Cheayong replied as they reached their table.

Y/N,Chaeyong and Minhyuk sat in one row and Jeno and Jeamin sat in front of them.

~ Time skip ~
//School ended//

"Y/N why don't we go eat some *tteokbokki?"chaeyoung said.(*spicy rice cake)
"Or *jajangmyeon"(*black bean noodle)
"Or anything!!!"

"All you think about is food huh?" Y/n said as they where walking in the school hallway.
"I can't help it's the only thing which keeps me going"she replied

"I'm so sorry Chae but I have to run some errands today....aunty and uncle will be comin home late today."
"What about Jisung, can't he do it?"

"He's busy."

"My and my bad luck"

"Chae, you and y/n wait form me outside I'll go and comeback in a minute." Minhyuk said to chaeyoung and she nodded in response.

"Did he forget something?"y/n asked.
"Who knows?"chaeyoung shrugged

"Y/n I want to talk to you,come here."Jaemin said from across the hallway as he was leaning back on the wall
"Hmm?"she walked up to him.

"I want to take you on a date."he said while bending downward to her level.

"A d-date?"y/n stammered.

"Why are you getting nervous I was just teasing you."he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"When are you free?"

"What do you mean you just said you were teasing-"y/n asked.
"Umm let me rephrase it.....let's hang out this weekend?"
"I'm busy this Saturday...if sunday is okay-"he cutted me off.

"It's more than okay.Then I'll see you this weekend. "

"Hey if you guys are planning to casually hanging out count me in too" Chaeyoung said from back raising her voice.

"Me three" Jeno yelled
"Wait no, and when did you came? Jaemin said in confusion.

"Just now...you were busy looking at someone else"jeno chuckled.

"Since we are at it can we invite Minhyuk too?"

"No wa-"

y/n looked at him smiling,which was kind of new for him...he never saw her smile like this before.

Jaemin sighed

"Do whatever you want" He said annoyed.

"Don't be like this we all are friends after all."Jeno said as he placed his arm over his shoulder.

"The more the merrier" Chaeyoung added.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He said removing his arm.

"I'm sure you and Minhyuk will get along well"y/n said and linked her arm with him as it has became a daily pattern,but it was the first time when she did it on her it was always jaemin holding her hand first.

"Guess it's okay" he smirked.

"What are you smiling for ....just a moment ago you were all annoyed" Jeno said.

"who's smiling?"Jaemin opposed.

To be continued......

I'm sorry if there's a typo or mistake I'll edit it later.