Part VIII:Change of attitude?

Y/n p.o.v
I was walking back to my classroom,
When I felt a loose grab on my shoulder I turned back and I was not expecting this person in front of me.

Hyeji!!!

"We gotta talk"she said not making an eye contact me.
"I don't have anything to talk to you."
"Will you just listen me first?."she rolled her eyes.

'what she want now?'I thought to myself...

I sighed"Just finish up quickly."
"Why jaemin chose you over me?"she asked me with a stern look on her face and folded arms.

"Seriously?Is this what you wanted to talk about? why are you even asking me this...go ask him yourself."
"I knew this all along but I wanted to hear it from you......how long do you plan to pull this act.actually I had observed it and I don't think I misheard anything.........Don't you like playing around too much?"

"Woah woah woah!....slow down a bit will ya?What are you trying to say?"

"Don't play dumb! you know very well what I'm trying to say....why are you pretending to be jaemin's girlfriend?"
"P-Pretendi-ing?Who said?i think you have some kind of misunderstanding I know you don't like my relationship with him but it's--"
"What if i say jaemin said so........you know what jaemin and I know eachother since our middle school year,then why he trusted someone like you?"

"If he told you this....the right answer to your question will also come out of him, not me.I'm leavin-"she grabbed my wrist,it wasn't a tight grip I could've easily freed myself from her but what actually made stay was her words.

"J-just dont....get caught!"she saidl

What?!?!?
What's with this sudden change of attitude?

"why are you acting worried?"
"Ofcourse I'm not worried about you.Just keep my words in mind.I don't expect anything much from you ."and she left just like that.

"why the hell Jaemin had to tell her about all this?why shin hyeji of all people?"I was mumbling while walking back to the classroom....I opened the door

"Aish!!!"As I opened the door i bumped into someone"oh so sorry, I wasn't paying attention."I bent my head down.
"Don't worry,it's totally fine"
I can't be wrong,I looked up and yes it was felix.
He took a step and unintentionally I blocked his way.
He looked at me confused.

"y/n?"

"Hello?........earth to y/n!!!"

"Huh?Uh....you said something?"
I snapped back to reality and moved to side for him to leave

What was I thinking when I blocked his way??!!?
Am I an idiot?

I walked up to my bench
Chaeyoung:"yo! My babygirl, did you sleep well?"
"Hmmm"i nodded.

Everyone's attention shifted to the front door of the classroom when jaemin and jeno walked in and someone jokingly screamed
"Why our classroom's love birds coming differently" and then I realized they were talking about us.

"It's more like jeno and jaemin are a couple!"Heachan smirked
"I know right" renjun added.

"Come on just tell us if thing ar not working out....I'll give you advice"jinwoo said
"Dating advice from someone who is single? Doesn't make sense at all"jeno replied.

Jaemin looked over,our eyes met.

"You know what?come closer"he said walking up to him and bent down.
"What?"
"YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE TO KNOW!!! "he yelled and went up to his desk.
"How annoying!"

sometimes he really unpredictable I thought he's going give me maddening looks and lecture me about how people are talking about us but he doesn't seemed bothered at all

I guess it's okay after all...we ain't really dating.

Good!

*notification bell sound*

Huh? Amessage

Na Jaemin😈: looks like I need to train you from square one 😏.

This guy....
What does mean and why this weird emoji?

😩😩😩

To be continued

Please vote~♡♡♡