Chapter 16

3 months later~~

Peyton's POV:

"This is it! Oh god, I can't believe I'm getting married today!" I sat anxiously in my chair as Lou curled my long brown hair.

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married." My mom smiled at me as she bounced Alec around in her arms.

"All done!" Lou patted my shoulder and I stood up.

"Thanks Lou!" I gave Lou a hug and turned to my mom. She handed me Alec and i cradled him in my arms. "Hey baby." I kissed Alec's forehead and he cooed, sticking his thumb in his mouth.

"Hey Peyton I had a question-" Harry's voice echoed through the room and my mom and I squealed.

"Harry, my boy, as much as I love you, stay out." Anne said to Harry as she shut the door. The room was quiet again until Alec let out a wail and I handed him to my mom.

"You know where his diaper bag is right?" I asked my mom and she nodded, leaving the room. The door flew open and Perrie came running in. Tears flowing down her cheeks and I gasped. "Anne, Lou, can you give me a minute?"

"Sure love." Anne said quickly and ushered Lou out with her. Perrie ran over and threw her arms around my neck.

"I screwed up Peyton, I flipped on Zayn because he was flirting with some girl! Ugh I'm going to be such a bad mum!" Perrie cried out and I rubbed her back.

"You're going to be a great mum Perrie! Don't worry, just take it slow. I know exactly what you're going through." I pulled back from the hug and smiled.

"Thank you Peyton." Perrie wiped her cheeks with her palms and placed a hand on her growing stomach. The door flew open and Eva came running in, with Darcy in tow.

"Momma!" They squealed and I smiled. Eva and Darcy were already in their flower girl dresses, and they looked beautiful. I got down onto my knees and grabbed both of their hands.

"You two are so SO beautiful." I squeezed their hands and they smiled at me.

"You're the beautiful one." Eva giggled and Darcy nodded. Darcy pulled her hand out of mine and tapped Eva's shoulder.

"There's someone here to see you." Eva pulled her hand out of mine and I stood up. Darcy started jumping up and down and Eva pulled her towards the door.

"Who is it?" I asked the girls. They shrugged and the door opened. I gasped at the person at the door. There was no way this was happening. "Eva, take Darcy out to Grandma. Now."

"Okay." Eva pulled Darcy out of the room and I walked towards the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my dad, who stood in a black suit and tie.

"Here to see my daughter get married. Of course." He replied, smiling at me.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't invite you." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. My dad let out a laugh and I frowned.

"What are you laughing about?" I stared at my dad who is shaking his head and smiling.

"You always had that determination. If something didn't go your way, you wouldn't stop until you got it. Even when you were scared, you let people know. You were strong, yet weak. I couldn't figure out what scared you the last time though." Dad shook his head and backed up. "You don't want me here? Fine, I'll leave."

I watched as he turned around and started back down the hall. "You want to know what I'm scared of? I'm scared of you! You accused mom of drinking and smoking and all that shit but the only reason you did that was to take the attention off of you!"

I watched as he turned around. Tears stung my eyes and I fought against myself to turn around and run away. He walked forward, his face blank, his eyes searching mine. I broke eye contact and stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry Peyton." Dad placed his hands on my arms and I pulled away. "I was afraid of you failing. Not striving to be the best. But now that I see how grown up you are, getting married, taking in kids that need loving, and being a mom. You may have thrown your life away, but if this makes you happy, then it makes me happy too. And I know that's no reason to forgive me, but I miss you. You most likely wouldn't be where you are today if I hadn't gotten mad at you that day. I'm sorry."

I glanced back up at my dad who was now right in front of me. "I'm sorry too. You were just trying to protect me."

~•~•~•~•~

I held looped my arm through my dad's and braced myself as the music began to play. The doors opened in front of us and everyone turned to look. Darcy was already half way down the path, dropping flower petals from her basket, making sure to get them all evenly spread out. Harry stood in his suit and tie, making small talk with his sister, who was one of my bridesmaids. As I walked down the aisle, my dad whispered in my ear.

"It's not too late you turn back you know." Dad suggested and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Dad you know I can't. I'm responsible for 4 kids now, and I know what people will think if I turn back now. How can she abandon them, and their dad. It's not too hard to figure out. Even if that means never going to school, at least for now, I'm okay with that." I replied, smiling at some of my old school friends, Mariah.

"If in the future you want to go to school, to pursue your dreams... Then I'll pay for it, all the way." Dad said, almost stopping me in my tracks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd Person POV::

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest closed his book and stood behind Harry and Peyton. Harry wrapped his arms around Peyton's waist and kissed her gently, to which Peyton wrapped her arms around his neck. The guests applauded, some whistling. The children ran towards their newly married parents, smiles spread on their faces. Eva carried baby Alec in her arms as the all approached.

"Here's to a perfect family moment." Harry whispered to Peyton, a permanent smile on his face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N:: There you go! I'm so sorry for the long wait, but it's much appreciated that you guys have waited so long!

This isn't the last chapter, I changed my mind. One more, it will be like an epilogue... Only a chapter, same length.

~Sammy