Chapter 3

RECAP!

"Hello?"
"I don't know how it's possible, but your mum told me the story. Open the front door."

The phone line went dead and I hung up. I opened the front door and there stood-

Peyton's POV:

There stood Eleanor.

"Eleanor!" "Peyton!" I wrapped my arms around Eleanor as she did the same. We hugged for what seemed like hours before we both pulled away.

"Mumma!" I felt my pant leg being pulled at again and I looked down.

"Peyton?" Eleanor asked confused.

"Come in." I pulled Eleanor inside and picked up Darcy.

~20 minutes later~

"Wow, Peyton. I'm happy your okay. I think Harry needs to know though." Eleanor held Darcy in her arms and I sighed.

"I know, what if he doesn't listen?"

"Peyton, Harry was a screwed up mess when he thought you died. He stayed under cover for awhile. Until Lou talked some sense into him, I'm sure he will listen. He still loves you Peyton."

"It's worth a try." I smiled weakly, wiping the remaining tears with my sweater sleeve.

"I'll watch Darcy." Eleanor got up and I gave Darcy a kiss.

"I'll be back baby, be good for auntie Eleanor." I grabbed my car keys and ran outside to my car. I got in and put the car into reverse. As I pulled out of the driveway, many memories came flooding back. My soccer game, meeting Louis, dating Louis, my dad getting mad at me for dating Louis, the first time me and Harry met, the first time I came back to live with my mum, there's a lot of memories here. I turned onto Harry's street and stopped in front of his house.

"I can do this." I said to myself as I got out and made my way up the sidewalk and to his front door. I rang the doorbell and Kendall Jenner answered it?

"Hi! How can I help you?" She said cheerfully.

"I-I'm looking for Harry. Is he here?"

"Oh, yeah he is. Harry!" She disappeared from the doorway and my heart started racing. I can't do this. I turned around and started making my way back down the sidewalk.

"Hey!" I heard the familiar British voice I longed to hear for the past 2 years. I stopped and heard footsteps coming closer. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I turned around. "What the fuck." He said under his breath. "Peyton?"

"Harry." I replied.

"What are you? How did you? I thought..." Harry pulled at his hair frustrated.

"It was my twin Harry, she was in the other car. A lot can happen those few minutes before an ambulance comes-"

"Please go." Harry said looking back at Kendall.

"Harry!" I said pleadingly.

"Go now!" Harry yelled. I grabbed his hand and he pushed me away. I stumbled to the curb and landed on my bum. I got back up and stood before him.

"Never do that. I'm doing this for our daughter you fucking jerk!" I ran back to my car and got in. Putting on my seatbelt I pulled away from his house and made my way back to my mums.