Chapter 7

Peyton's POV:

"Tell me a lie Harry." I knew I had done wrong in saying that. But one who loves another deeply should never stop loving them. No matter what.

"This isn't a game Peyton, I love you." I sighed and brought Darcy closer.

"Please go. Darcy doesn't need to see this." I looked at Darcy who was confused and looking back and forth between me and Harry.

"I'm not leaving. I'm going to fight for what I love. And that's you. You can't do this alone Peyton!"

"I have been for the past 2 years! Who says your ready to be a father?! You sleep with everyone you meet! And I'm sorry for saying that but I can't have someone like that around Darcy! Now please leave!" Harry shook his head in anger and Darcy looked at me with determination. She got off the bed and started pushing Harry's leg.

"Go! No mommy cry!" Darcy kept at it and Harry sighed. He opened the door and left without a word. Darcy came running over again and climbed onto the bed with the help of the chair next to it. "Love you." She mumbled before falling asleep next to me.

"I love you too baby girl. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you."

Harry's POV:

Darcy literally doesn't know who I am. I left without saying anything because she was right. Darcy doesn't need to see us fighting. She says I'm not ready to be a father! But who is she to talk? I ended up somewhere that honestly would take my mind off of things. The bar.

~20 minutes later~

No one's POV:

Harry sat at the counter of the bar, many beer bottles and shot glasses in front of him. If only he knew what he was about to do when a skimpy looking also drunk girl approached him.

🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕

A/N: Let me know what you think of this book so far!

~Sammy