Chapter 1

Peyton's POV:

*FLASHBACK*

I heard voices slightly repeating a name over and over again, what was it? The voices became a bit louder and I made out the name. Bianca? Who's Bianca?

"Who's Bianca?" I croaked. My voice hoarse I could barely talk. I opened my eyes to see a doctor and a unfamiliar man.

"You are?" The doctor asked confused.

"No, my name is Peyton Keller."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I don't know how to explain that moment as I figured out I had a twin. Who is dead now. And all my family and friends, Harry too... Think it was me. Trust me, I would've gone back to them. And that was 2 years ago, but I'm forced to stay where I am under my own will. Same with Darcy, yes I know what you're thinking... Who is Darcy? Darcy is my daughter, Harry's too. A lot of people judge me, I'm only 20 and already have a kid. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the angelic voice of my baby girl.

"Mummy! Up!" Darcy stood pulling at my pant leg as I leaned against the counter. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled and Darcy returned the smile. The doorbell rang and I sighed. I slowly trudged over and unlocked the door.

"Peyton." Carter, one of Nate's "friends" stood on the doorstep. When I say friends I mean Nate using him for money, drugs, etc. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy! He's basically my only friend.

"Carter! Come in!" I opened the door wider and Carter came inside. After closing the door I turned around. "Look Darcy, it's uncle Carter."

"Un-ca!" Darcy reached her arms out giggling and Carter took her.

"Peyton, Nate's been arrested. 10 year penalty, you can go home."

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N: OMG so what did you think?! Sorry it's short! I think... Let me know by commenting and voting!

And if you knew anybody reading the first book can you tell them I made a sequel? Much appreciated! 😊

~Sammy