Chapter 5

Peyton's POV:

"Mumma! Mumma!" The bed dipped slightly as I heard my little girl. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Hi Darcy."

"Mumma! Out!" Darcy pointed to the window and I looked up seeing the sun shining bright.

"Okay, okay. Let mummy get dressed." I sat up and crawled out from the blankets. "Come on." I held out my arms and Darcy giggled and jumped into them.

~20 minutes later~

After finally getting to take a shower and get dressed I made my way downstairs. Darcy was dressed in a baby blue summer dress and matching sandals.

"Ready baby?" Darcy jumped up and down and tried opening the front door. I laughed and opened the door, Darcy immediately ran outside. "Darcy stay! Mum I'll be out front!" I turned around and saw Darcy running towards the street. "Darcy!" I ran as fast as I could and picked her up. I put her down on the lawn and went back to get her sandal that had fallen off. A loud honking sound filled my ears as a car came in impact with my body. I flew over the windshield of the car and landed on the ground. Excruciating pain shot through my body as I saw my mum and many neighbours run out of their houses. The car had stopped and Darcy ran over to me, crying.

"Mumma!" Darcy clung to me and I winced. Mum pulled Darcy off of me and I heard sirens coming closer and closer. A few moments later two paramedics came and knelt down next to me.

"Hi dear. Can you tell me what happened and what hurts?"

"I set my daughter down on the ground and told my mum I was going outside, Darcy my daughter ran towards the street and I ran after her. I got her out of the way but one of her sandals had fallen off. So I went to get it and got hit. My chest and my leg." I finished and took a breath which slightly hurt.

"Okay, hang in there dear." I was lifted up onto a gurney and I looked at mum and Darcy.

"I'll meet you there baby." Mum said hugging Darcy. I nodded and stared up at the sky as I was put into the ambulance.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N: Sorry it's short! 😕

Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it! 😊

Vote

And

Comment!

~Sammy