Chapter 12

Peyton's POV:

"Harry! Just listen! Please!" I followed Harry around the house as he continued to walk away from the conversation. I grabbed his arm, resulting in him yanking it away. I quickly ran in front of him and placed my hand on his chest. "Harry.."

"Peyton, I hate when you do this! You never ask me if it's alright, if it's okay to bring two children into this house! I don't even know them and neither do you! Do you honestly think you can handle four children while I'm on tour?" I looked down at the ground then back up at Harry. "I'm only 23, one child is enough." I opened my mouth in shock at what he had just said. Harry's eyes widened as he realized what he had just said.

"This child-" I pointed at my stomach and continued. "This child is a miracle, I wasn't supposed to have anymore children! It wasn't possible, but look where I am now!" I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and grabbed my jacket. "Eva! Tristan! Darcy! We're going out! Get in the car!" I opened the door and watched as they all walked out of the door in confusion.

"Peyton, I didn't mean-"

"Save it for when you want two children." I grabbed my purse and keys and slammed the door behind me.

"I got Darcy in her seat Peyton." Eva stood next to the open car door and I nodded.

"Thank you sweetie." I closed the car door once Eva was buckled, before opening my door.

"Peyton!" I looked up at Harry who was standing in the doorway. I shook my head and got into the car. I put it in reverse and backed out of the driveway, making my way to Eleanor's.

~~

I sat up, breathing heavily. Did that just happen? Or was it a dream.. I looked around the room and sighed. Thank god it wasn't real.. I peeled the blankets off and stoodup, wrapping my house coat around me. I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hallway, peeking into Darcy's room and seeing nothing. I made my way down the stairs and found Eva, Tristan and Darcy watching cartoons. I smiled and quietly walked past them and into the kitchen, where Harry was making breakfast.

"Hey baby." I walked over and he smiled.

"Hello love. How's my little baby doing?" Harry placed his hands on my stomach and I smiled as the baby kicked.

"The baby is doing just fine, I'm a little sore though." I rubbed my shoulder and he frowned.

"You need to take it easy, go sit with the kids. I'll finish up here." Harry leant down and kissed my sweetly. I nodded and patted my stomach as I made my way into the living room.

"Momma! Momma!" Darcy leapt off the couch and over to me.

"Baby girl I can't pick you up. You know that." I sat myself down on the couch, in between Eva and Tristan. I looked at Eva and Tristan before realizing something. "Do you guys want to take a bath?" Eva and Tristan looked at me with wide eyes and nodded. "Alright let's start with you Tristan." I stood up and made my way up the stairs, with Tristan trailing behind. I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and placed it on the counter. I turned on the water and tested the temperature, before placing some soap and shampoo on the edge of the tub. "Alright Tris, let's get you cleaned up."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

After getting Tristan washed up, I dressed him in one of Harry's old t-shirt's and sent him back downstairs. I quickly drained the water and started the shower for Eva. I called her upstairs and walked into mine and Harry's room. I started searching through my clothes for something that Eva could wear. I finally came across a pair of purple drawstring shorts and a Freedom printed tee with 'ART' written across the chest. I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed another towel from the cupboard. I knocked on the closed bathroom door and slipped in, placing the clothes and towel on the counter.

"Are you okay now Eva?" I called out, over the sound of the running water.

"N-No I kinda need some help washing my hair." Eva replied, peeking her head out from behind the curtain.

"Alright sweetie!" I proceeded towards the shower and helped Eva wash her hair.

~~~~~

A/N: bad news..

No third book, I'm very sorry :(

~Sammy