Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I ran into the hospital and up to the front desk.

"How may I help you sir?"

"I'm here to see Peyton Keller?"

"Uh-"

"She came in like 10 minutes ago, please I need to see her."

"Right this way sir." I followed the nurse down a hallway and she stopped in front of a door. "This is her room."

"Thank you." I opened the door and saw Peyton sitting on the hospital bed with her leg elevated in a cast and a little girl sitting next to her.

"Mommy, who's dat?" When I heard that I instantly knew it was my daughter. Peyton's once happy face turned to guilt and pain when she saw me.

"Harry-"

"No let me talk. I'm so sorry about the other day. It was stupid, I had no right. Kendall means nothing, absolutely nothing. And I can't live with myself knowing I did that. That day when we kissed in the rain, I know you wanted to. And ever since the crash, what happened in that hospital room with someone who wasn't even the slightest bit compared to you, I had this feeling. If I ever did lose you, I would never be the same. The only way I could stop being like that was to face the fact I couldn't have you anymore. But now I do, and I don't want Kendall. I never stopped loving you Peyton." Tears welled in her eyes and I waited for an answer. Anything.

"Tell me a lie Harry."